7

Lisa let out a sigh after she turned and walked away. This woman was something really confusing and cute.

Haft an hour later,four dishes and one bowl of soup were being placed on the dining table. The strong smell of food lingered in the kitchen and the dining room.

Sitting at the sofa in the living room, Jennie's eyes were growing hot from staring at the food on the dining table. She tried to suppress her emotions. No one has cooked for her since her parents died. Her Ex-husband was a bad cook, so the servants did all the cooking once they got married. The only time she heard her mother talk about her father was when they were eating. She still remembered the last meal she had with her mom.

"Jenjen, your father is a very good cook. When i was with him, he would prepare all the food. He loved me and always Pampered me. I don't want you to hate your father or think that he didn't want you. It was your mom who ran away and got married to another man. At that time, i did not know i was pregnant and i already had a marriage contract with someone else. When i found out i was pregnant, your father was far away. Your grandpa though that if i wanted to protect you and your father, i had to run away. "

" Wifey, Wifey! "Lisa's anxious voice brought her out of her stupor.

" Wifey, are you okay? "Lisa asked worriedly when he saw ger pale face.

Jennie's eyes met Lisa's eyes. Her indifferent face softened when she saw the gentle and worried look in his eyes.

" Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay,Let's eat" Lisa knew that she did not want to talk about what she was thinking, so he didn't probe further. Sitting at the dining table, Lisa put two spicy fish on her rice and smile softly.

"Wife, eat more, okay? From now on, hubby will cook for you. You look so thin. Someone will think I'm bullying my wife." Jennie smiled softly and picked some vegetables for him.

"You should also eat more. I am your wife, i should be the one cooking. Unfortunately, i can't cook." Jennie said embarrassingly.

Lisa eyes softened. "Don't worry wifey, i will do all the chores in the house. I don't mind being a slave to my wife."

"But i can't let you do everything. It's my responsibility. I will feel useless."

"it's okay. Don't think about it. After all, you will go to work in the morning to make money for the house and you will work hard during night. So you're not useless." Lisa said with an evil grin on his face. Jennie blushed.

"Rogue"

Lisa erupted into a laughter when he saw her face turn red. His wife was really cute. Even though she would put up a really cold and indifferent face. He knew that it was just a mask and that she was actually a very cute who was sometimes really childish.

Jennie decided to ignore him because she realised that she might get hypertension if she responded to every word that would come out of his mouth.

---

After dinner, Lisa let Jennie went back to watch TV as he wouldn't let her wash the dishes.

"Wife, you have to rest after all today is our wedding night. I can't let you get tired so early." Jennie's face was red as the words of Lisa still echoed in her ears.

'Wedding night? Was she really ready to sleep with this man?'

Just as Jennie was thinking she saw the new that was being broadcasted.

"Kim jongin also known as Kai and the Young miss of the Shen family will be finally be getting engaged soon. This is the second time, the young master of the Kim family will be getting married. After his big fairytale wedding seven years ago."