6

Jennie sat in her car and sighed. She felt guilty about what happened.

Was she too extreme? But she knew that showing mercy to an enemy is cruel to herself. She was turning into this devil, and she hared it. She was missing the times she used to be pure and innocent. Her parent spoiled her so much, so she was willful. She remembered that her dad always said that whatever his little princess wanted, he would give it to her. Because of that, she turned into this carefree little girl.

Those days were the happiest moment of her life. Thinking about her parent, she suddenly became plae. She had killed them. If it weren't for her, they might still be alive. Maybe she was the devil causing chaos to her loved ones.

The sound of someone knocking on her window brought her out of her daze. Turning her head toward the window, her eyes met Lisa's worried eyes.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked as he looked at her. Even though she bowed her head to hide the emotions in her eyes, he still saw it. Her eyes were filled with pain, as she was blaming herself for something.

"You shouldn't let irrelevant people affect your mood. At times, a little violence in needed to carry a message across to someone stupid. And besides, you looked really cool." Lisa said as he Flashed her a smile.

Jennie smiled and said "Are you trying to make me feel better?"

Lisa scratched his head, embarrassingly. "Well, did it work?"

Jennie shook her head "No. It was lame." She tried to suppress her giggles, but she threw back her head and let out a rambunctious laugh when she saw how embarrassed he felt.

Lisa was shocked when he saw a genuine laugh pouring out of her, splitting her mask into two. It showed him a glimpse of two she behind her haughty beauty.

For an instant, the emotional pain in her eyes disappeared, and at that moment, she looked happy. She seemed like someone who wouldn't force a laugh for things that don't deserve it.

Except for that evil grin. When she was planning on doing something wicked, he could see pain lacing on her cynical eyes as if she remembered something.

"You look beautiful when you laugh. You should do that more often" Lisa said as he smiled.

Jennie froze when she heard him,age didn't remember the last time something so simple made her laugh. She coughed to hide her awkwardness.

Jennie looked around and realized that they were still at the parking lot and he was leaning on her car window. She could see a couple of girls taking pictures of Lisa. She didn't know why, but she was feeling annoyed.

"Get in. Let me give you a ride or did you bring your car." She asked, Lisa grinned.

"No, I didn't bring a car and i would love a ride." he said as he opened the car door and sat in the passenger's seat.

Jennie started the car and turned to look at him. Their eyes met and she saw the affectionate look in his eyes. Before she could react, Lisa kissed her lightly her rosy lips were covered by two thin lips. By the time she was able to react, Lisa had already moved away and was smirking at her. Jennie face suddenly turned red and she glared at Lisa with disappointment.

"How dare you kiss me without my consent" she angrily Lisa smiled in reply.

"My wife, kissing you is my right."

After listening to Lisa's briefl explanation, jennie gritted her teeth. She felt that he would kill her with his shamelessness.

Jennie couldn't find the right words to refute what he said. Who made her marry him? She threw him a look, but did not dare to answer. Jennie took a deep breath and regained her indifferent face.