14

Lisa turned to look at Jennie and smile emerged on his face when he saw her parted lips as she dozed off, leaning her head against the window.

His eyes stayed on her face a second longer before he turned to focus on driving. She gad received a call from her grandfather this morning, asking them to visit him, and they were now on their way.

He really couldn't believe she did that to him yesterday. She took him to the sky and just she was about to show him yhe stars. She dropped him ruthlessly into hell.

He still remembered the cold shower he took the last night, he even had to jerk himself off. Hiw embarrassing! 'This woman is ruthless'. Lisa thought.

He turned to look at her sleeping peacefully and shook his head helplessly.

"What will i do with you?" Lisa whispered faintly in the quiet car.

"Mom!" Jennie shouted, causing Lisa to turn to look at her. He hurriedly pared the car on the side of the road and turned to look at Jennie, he was shocked when he found her sitting upright and panting hard. Beads of sweat were dotting on her forehead and her hands trembled as she looked out the windshield, breathing heavily.

"Wifey, are you okay?" Lisa asked worriedly. Jennie turned to look at him when she heard him but she just stared at him blankly, panting. Lisa used his handkerchief to wipe the sweat on her forehead, and his warm lips landed on the warm surface of Jennie's forehead as he pressed a soft kiss on her skin. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ears.

"Sss...breath in.. out.." Lisa mumbled as he cupped her face in his hands. Jennie followed his instructions until her breathing relaxed and her eyes met his, filled with concern.

"Lisa..." Jennie whispered, her voice filled with panic and fear.

"I.." She trailed off, realizing they were still in the car.

"It's okay, don't talk about it if you don't want to. It's just a dream. I'm here. Nothing bad will happen to you." Jennie looked at down at her fingers that were still trembling and nodded.

"Here." Lisa said, holding a bottle of water in front of her.

"Thank you." Jennie looked at him gratefully and took the water from him. She gulped down the water and looked out the window..

"We haven't reached yet?" she asked.

"We are almost there, should we wait a few minutes for you to calm down?" Lisa asked with a look of concern on his face.

Jennie shook her head. "No, I'm okay. Grandpa is waiting for us, let's go."

"Okay" Lisa smiled warmly at her as he started the car. Jennie looked out the and tried to calm her heart that was still racing as the flashback of her nightmare came before her eyes. Tsking a deep breath, she tried to shake off those thoughts away.

Meanwhile, Lisa kept glacing at her to make sure she was okay. He was curious and was dying to know what his wife has gone through to make her get these nightmare. He knew psychological shadow caused nightmare. Lisa didn't want to pressure her. He will wait until she was ready to tell him.

"So you're close with your grandpa?" Lisa asked in attempts to pull Jennie from whatever trance she was in.

"Y-yeah. We are close. He is the only one who believed in me when I came back to the Kim family. They thought I was a con-artist." Jennie snorted.

"Are you not?" Lisa smirked at her before regaining hid focus on the road.

"Yeah right! I'm the greatest con-artist to exist, to even fake a DNA result and make my appearance looked exactly like the lost young miss of the Kim family." Jennie teased.