16

After work, Jennie went to eat at a restaurant before going home. Emptiness consumed her when she entered the house. Sighing she went into the bathroom to take a bath. She needed to take her mind off Lisa. She filled the tub and stripped off her clothes.

She got into the scorching hit water, her tense muscles relaxing as she lowered herself further inside. She leaned her head against the edge of the rail, closed her eyes, and let out a deep breath.

Her hands unconsciously moved to her throbbing core, imagining it was Lisa's. Gulping, she reached her clit and stroke it softly. A light moan escaped her parting lips. One hand came to circle her nipples as her other hand circled her enlarged clit

Applying pressure, Jennie slowly rubbed her clit, she moaned Lisa's name imagining it was his hands. She pinched her nipples. Her hips rocked up against her fingers as the pressure built up.

She moaned and hit her lip again as she started rubbing faster. Her breathing got heavier and she inserted two fingers in her pussy, the walls constricted against them. With her other hand, she flicked her clit sensually imagining Lisa's tongue licking and flickering it.

She couldn't take it anymore, her hands flickered quickly against her clit as she moved faster. A loud groan hit the bathroom as the pleasure hit her.

"Lisa!"

She screamed as her hips bucked uncontrollably with her fingers still inside her. Her legs closed uncontrollably.

"Wifey, I didn't know you're so naughty. Masturbating by yourself while I'm not around. If you missed me fucking you, you could have asked me to come home earlier. Not that I'm complaining, love.. Watching you pleasure yourself while moaning my name is the hottest thing i have ever  seen and good welcome gift. "

Jennie opened her eyes in shock when she heard Lisa's seductive voice which was laced with lust.

She saw Lisa leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed in front of his chest with thst evil smirk on his face. Her fac burned with shame, humiliation, and embarrassment.

"What... are you... doing here." Jennie asked as she avoided his eyes.

"Ouch, is that the way to welcome your husband home, wifey." he smiled playfully.

"Lisa!"

Jennie gritted her teeth in anger. Lisa strode towards her slowly with a smile on his face. Jennie watched as he approached her and clenched her fist.

Lisa raised her chin when he reached her snd whispered softly in her ears.

"I missed you, wifey."

Then he let go of her chin and smiled at her. Before she could respond, Lisa turned and walked towards the bedroom. Jennie looked at his back with complicated look on her face.

'What are you doing to me, Lisa.' Jennie thought as she sighed.

---

The next day after Lisa picked Jennie from work, they came to meet a strange man waiting for them at the door. She couldn't deny that he was handsome. His blue hair hung in his eyes, loosely framing his face. He made no effort to move the bangs but instead, he stared at her from under them with glinting grey eyes.

A single earring hung on one ear, along with the ring that dangled on his nose. A leather jacket was draped around his chiseled frame. He had that bad boy temperament and he looked a little familiar but Jennie couldn't remember where she had seen him.

Lisa strode forward when he saw them and looked at Jennie unabashedly. "You're Jennie Kim? My cousin's wife?" Cha Eun-woo said with a thick disgust in his voice.