11

When Jennie returned to her desk, she quickly texted Lisa with her mobile phone. Luckily, she had collected his number this morning.

"Why didn't you tell me that auntie will come here today? You don't know how nervous i was. Do you think she likes me? Also, was she angry about the flash marriage? What gift should i prepare for her? She said she will come back and invite me for lunch later, can you accompany me? I don't want to go alone with her."

In hurry Jennie sent the text after it was sent, she suddenly regretted it. Why did she write that? Will Lisa think she hates his mom?

She squeezed her phone nervously with her brows bumped together in a scowl and decided to send another message to explain herself but her phone buzzed indicating that she had a message.

Lisa looked at the message sent by his wife and sighed. It seems this is the first time his wife had said so many things to him at once. It seems she is really afraid of his mother. But why is she afraid of his mother? He knows his mother will not bully his wife so why is she so nervous?

But thinking about his mysterious wife Lisa knew maybe she had her reasons. He could only hope that one day she would trust him enough to tell him everything.

"Wifey, if you are not comfortable with being alone with her, just tell her. Don't worry mom will understand."

Jennie looked at the text and frowned, her expression was tangled. After a while, she just replied.

"I'm just nit ready." Jennie didn't dislike her mother-in-law or didn't want to eat with him or his family is just that everything was moving too fast for her.

"I understand, I will accompany mom for lunch don't worry." Lisa replied.

Jennie felt bad, thinking about the woman's enthusiasm when she saw her, even if it's fake she knew it was rude to decline her invitation.

"See you later,I will go." Jennie replied with her forehead puckered.

"Okay, take care wifey." Jennie looked at Lisa's message for a while before putting the phone down and buried herself in her work.

At exactly noon. Irene called her that Yejin was waiting for her outside. Yejin looked at Irene who was speaking to Jennie smiled lightly.

Irene was tall and had a delicate facial feature. Even though, she wasn't wearing makeup her skin was very good. Yejin thought that if Irene gives birth, her child will be very beautiful. A scheming light passed through Yejin's eyes.

Thinking about her nephew who wasn't married yet, Yejin thought Irene would be perfect wife for him.

She knew Irene was the only friend of Jennie but she was very humble and worked diligently without taking advantage of her friendship with Jennie. Irene hung up the call and turned to looked at Yejin.

"Madam, she said she will be out in a minute. Do you need anything while you wait?" Irene said politely.

Yejin smiled. "Miss Bae, do you have a boyfriend?" Irene froze when she heard her.

"No, madam I don't have a boyfriend." Irene was a little embarrassed when she said this. She is almost twenty-eight but she had never had a boyfriend. She was too busy working and taking care of her mother to engage in a relationship. Also, she was waiting for him. Thinking about that man, Irene lips set a grim line.

Yejin smiled when she heard her.

"Good, I know a nice guy I will introduce you to him." Yejin said softly.

Irene blushed when she heard her. "No-"

"Auntie, did i make you wait for a long time?" Jennie's voice interrupted Irene.