19

When Jennie came downstairs after taking a shower, she saw Lisa cooking. He was shirtless and was only seen wearing his sweatpants. He seemed to have taken a bath in the guest room. The smell of pancakes filled the air, which caused her stomach to growl.

"Hungry?"

Jennie cheeks burned red, and she quickly tried to fight the blush down. Lisa sent dashing grin.

"it's normal to be hungry from all the fun we had this morning." Jennie blushed softly when she heard him and sent him a scowl. Lisa smirked.

It's been a long time since he saw his wife blush. He like it how her cheeks become red from blushing. She looked cute.

Jennie ignored him and took a seat at the kitchen counter. Flipping up the last pancake, Lisa grabbed a plate, stacking the pancakes onto it before serving them to her with a warm expression on his face.

"Maple syrup?" Jennie raised a brow and smile. "Sure"

Lisa handed her the bottle of syrup and she took it. Lisa prepared a cup of coffee for them and came to sit beside her. A smile crawled up on Lisa's face as he watched Jennie eat.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jennie asked when she saw him staring at her without eating.

Lisa shrugged and smirked.

"I enjoy watching my wife eat the food I prepared with a look of satisfaction on her face." Jennie snickered and rolled her eyes.

"Stop staring and eat." Jennie said.

Lisa nodded when he heard her and silently ate his pancakes, lost in thoughts.

A dead silence fell between them. None of them wanted to speak first. The silence thickened every second they didn't speak. The silence made Jennie feel uncomfortable, so she stopped eating and looked up at him.

Her breath hitched whem zhe caught him staring at her. Lisa leaned over the counter and licked the corner of her mouth. He raised his eyebrows at her and leaned back against the chair.

"You had syrup on your mouth." He said when he saw the questioning look on her face. Jennie blushed.

"Oh." She muttered, looking down at the plate of pancakes to hide her embarrassment Lisa chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Wifey, don't be shy."

Jennie cleared her throat and picked up her cup.

"Who is shy." Jennie snorted. Lisa shook his head and chuckled. He dug his fork into his pancake and popped them into his mouth.

"Don't mind me...after all, why should you be shy when your husband is helping you wipe a syrup from your mouth." Lisa replied amusement.

Jennie glared at him, but she said nothing to refute what he said.

"Will you be busy today." Lisa asked softly.

Jennie shook her head and answered. "No."

Lisa beamed at her when he heard her. "Let's go shopping."

"You wantto take me shopping?" Jennie asked, surprised. He doesn't look like someone who will accompany a woman to go shopping.

"Yes, don't you like shopping?" Seeing the eager look on his face and realizing she doesn't have any casual clothes. Jennie agreed.

"Okay, let's go."

"Great!" Lisa said, winking at Jennie who blushed under his gaze.

---

In the fitting room, Jennie looked at her reflection in the mirror and swallowed. She has never worn such a revealing style of clothing. It was a red floral backless dress that accentuated all her curves and held unto her figures perfectly. She was nervous to go out in this dress.