20

"It's okay." Lisa said as he smiled at her.

Jennie looked at the blood oozing from Lisa's head and her eyes became red. Her temperament became gloomy and scary. The woman subconsciously took a step back when she saw Jennie.

She wanted to hit Jennie in the head with the a chair because she wanted to caused damage, she used a lot of strength. She never thought the guy will see and protect her.

"Are you okay? Do you have a headache? Is your vision blurry?" Jennie asked worriedly as she held his hand. Lisa chuckled humorlessly as he stared at her.

"Wifey, I'm fine. Don't worry." Lisa lied since he didn't want to worry her. He was far from fine. It seems he received a hard blow to his head. If it had been Jennie he was afraid of the pain she would have suffered.

Jennie stared murderously at the woman with a sinister smirk on her face. She knew Lisa needed to go to the hospital quickly to check his injury since head injuries were quite serious. Also, she didn't want anyone to see her murderous side.

As long as this woman is in City S, she will find her and when she does she will make her pay for every single drp of blood-shedding on Lisa's shirts.

The woman looked at the murderous glint in Jennie's eyes and swallowed. She know this woman will never let her go. She quickly took her child and left the restaurant with the woman she came to eat.

Lisa suddenly furrowed his brows in pain. He felt like someone was injecting thousands of needles in his head. His vision became blurry, he felt lighteneded and seemed to be drifting in and out consciousness.

He knew he couldn't lose consciousness now kr his wife will get worried. He tried to fight the pain and dizziness but his fight was futile. All Lisa remembers is the worried and fear look in his wife's eyes as he fell into oblivion.

"Lisa!!!!!"

---

Moody. Depressed. Upset. Self-blame. That's exactly how Jennie has been feeling for the past two days.

She has been waiting eagerly for Lisa to wake up. After she brought him to the hospital, a series of tests were carried.

Fortunately, he had just lost a large amount of blood and had a slight mild concussion. The doctor said he will wake up soon but he had.

The doctors were afraid since concussion patients aren't supposed to sleep. They couldn't explain why he was not waking up. Jennie had gone berserk when she heard the doctors. She had created havoc in the hospital until Lisa's parents came and calmed her down.

Lisa had a fever last night and Jennie thought she was going to lose him. She never thought she has grown accustomed to him this past month. Her mind was basically flooded with weird emotions all-day driving her crazy that she ended up having a headache. The fact that she has barely slept these past two days made everything worse.

She held Lisa's hand and rubbed her temple. Yejin saw her daughter-in-law's pale face and she was a little worried. She has barely eaten and slept thses past teo days. She stepped forward and comforted her.

"Jenjen, this is not your fault. Lisa is a little different from other people when he get injured or sick ever since he was a kid. I had inhaled a chemical when i was pregnant with him, so he is a little special. Don't worry he will het back."

Jennie nodded and her eyes fell the handsome, pale man and her heart hurt. Lisa will be okay. If he doesn't wake up today, she will personally call a doctor.

" Mom, you go and rest. When he wakes up, I will call you. "

Mr. Manoban shook his head at his wife when she tried to argue with Jennie. Yejin sighed and patted Jennie's shoulder.