5

Long chapter...

---

"Oldman Kim, your granddaughter really resembles her mother. She is really beautiful." Oldman Manoban said, breaking the awkward confrontation between Jennie and Lisa. Grandpa Kim smiled when he heard him.

"Yeah, my Jenjen is beautiful, just like her mother. Jenjen, this is Lisa Oldman Manoban's grandson.

Jennie nodded stiffly at Lisa when she heard her grandfather.

" Let's leave the kids alone so they can get to know each other. We old people have a lot of things to discuss too.

It's been a long time since I've seen you, Oldman Manoban said as he dragged his friend out of the coffee shop.

Jennie and Lisa sat face to face. Neither of them was hurry to break the frigid silence. Jennie had a good impression of Lisa since he didn't take advantage of her when she was drugged.

Only a few men can do that. Thinking about his offer, she realized it wasn't that bad.

Anyway, she knew her heart was dead already and there is no way she would fall in love again. Also, he is her grandfather's favorite candidate for a grandson-in-law.

Thinking about love, Jennie was tired. So tired that she no longer wanted to believe in love anymore.

She could not fall inlove with someone again and grandpa has forced her to this extent. How anxious must he be for her to get married?

Anyway, she knew that eventually, she would have get married to make her grandfather happy. So why not choose the man in front of her?

"Let's get married." Jennie said coldly.

When Jennie said this, Lisa who was drinking his coffee, suddenly chocked. Seeing him cough, Jennie quickly handed him a tissue.

"Mr. Manoban, are you ok? I thought you wanted me to marry you this morning to repay your life-saving grace or have you changed your mind?"

After a while, Lisa stopped coughing. He smiled softly to Jennie and said gently. "I'm fine, don't worry. Thank you for your concern."

With a thoughtful look on his face, he said "are you sure you want to get married? Married is not a child's play and once we get married, I won't ask for a divorce."

Even though he wanted to marry her and was thinking about how to convince her, he didn't expect her to suddenly propose that they should get married. He wanted her to marry him because she wanted to, not because of pressure from her grandfather.

Jennie frowned when she heard him.

"Well, thank you for reminding me, but i know what I'm doing. I will try to be a good wife."

Lisa smiled when he heard what she said.

"Since you have agreed to marry me, then we will go to the Civil Affairs Bureau Tomorrow morning."

Jennie nodded indifferent as she took a sip of her coffee. A few minutes later, she got up and looked at Lisa.

Mr. Manoban, if there is nothing else to discuss, I will see you tomorrow at the Civil Affairs Bureau at eight o'clock, Don't be late."

Lisa grinned. He like how his wife was a little spitfire."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

Jennie nodded indifferently. "Then i will leave first. Enjoy the rest of your coffee."

Lisa  looked at the woman who was leaving the coffee shop and glint of light passed through his eyes. No one knew what he was thinking.

---
The next day'