#3 "The fight-02"

Ok so here is the next part. Hope you all will enjoy.
So HERE IT IS !!

AT TYSON'S HOUSE~~~

Max , Tyson ,Ray Kenny and Daichi all were gathered at Tyson's house.They were patiently waiting for their friend Kenny to spill the tea.
Tyson : So what's the matter chief.
Max : yeah tell us.
Daichi and Ray were also looking towards Kenny waiting for their friend to reply.
Kenny : Well I got an email from Mr.D.
Tyson : Oh really. What does it say?
Kenny : It say's that soon their will be a little beyblade tournament which will be organised by BBA.
Kenny said with full concern.
Tyson and Daichi stand up together : OH REALLY!!THATS AWESOME . NOW WE WILL BATTLE AFTER SO LONG!!
Daichi : OOHH YEAAH !! NOW I'LL BE ABLE TO BATTLE YOU AND WIN THE TOURANMENT. NOW I'LL BE NO.1 AND YOU CAN BE MY ASSISTANT TYSON!!HAHAHA.
Tyson : Pftt- Dream on Daichi that will never happen cus Im the best and 3 times world champion.
'No your nothing more than just a rookie compare to ᴍᴇ'
'ᴏʜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟy ᴡᴇʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴅᴀɪᴄʜɪ ᴀɴᴅ yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ.A.ᴋɪᴅ ᴜᴩ ʜᴇʀᴇ '
And just like that start bickering and throw comebacks at eachother(you know how these two are Anyways so back in the story)

Ray and Max also looks exited.But Chif wasn't he was actually really tense. When Ray notice this he spoke up.
Ray : Is something wrong chif you look really tense.
Tyson and Daichi who were busy on their on rambling look b/w Ray and Kenny.
Tyson : Huh what's wrong chief ? Aren't you excited about it. Imagine all of playing together in tournament just like before.
Kenny hesitated and sigh.
Kenny : umm that's not the only thing I wanted to say Tyson.
Tyson : Huh! There is something else.
Kenny nods.
'What is it' Max spoke and soon followed by Daichi who was early waiting for chief to tell the whole thing.
C'mon Say something Chief. This suspense is killing me !!'
Ray : Calm dow Daichi! It must be something big that's why Kenny is taking his time. Be patient.
Ray said sternly but he was also looking for the answer.
Kenny sigh and spoke up.
Look I know it would disappoint you all but It can't be helped.
'Disappoint. Why cheif.'
It was their blond friend Max.
'Just let me complete max' Kenny said eagerly.
'Go on then'
'As I was saying the thing is because of last match b/w BEGA , BBA was completely destroyed and was rebuilt again.'
Everyone nodded.
'And that's the big problem guys. Since it cost so much money for construction work there are very low chances that BBA can hold a big tournament. As I said before it's a little tournament that is organised for rookie bladers.'
As soon this word left kenny mouth their was silence filled in air.Everybody was tense or moreover disappointed. They never expect something like this would happened. But this silence was cut off by their little red hair friend.
WHAT SO YOU'RE SAYING WE AREN'T GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOURNAMENT JUST BECAUSE BBA CAN'T AFFORT IT!!! THAT'S SO UNFAIR,I WANNA BATTLE IN THAT TOURNAMENT!
Before he can throw more tantrum he was stopped by a certain nekojin.
Calm down Daichi. We understand you're disappointed but it can't be helped. Even Mr.D made it clear before that they hardly will organised tournament.
'But Ray-'
He was cut of by Tyson who decided to speak up.
'Leave it Daichi I'm sure Mr. D didn't want any of this to happen. Beside all of this is that BORIS'S fault!! If he didn't return all of would've never happened.'
'Yeah I guess you're right but what now' Daichi said with little disappointment.
Everyone looks away but than a voice spoke up.
'So what if you can't take part in tournament. You all still are bladders and you are also helping other bladers. Beside don't you think it would be nice to watch new bladders' It was a girl who was none other than their brunette friend.
'Hillary!!' everyone exclaimed.
She flash a smile and said 'Hey boys its been a while isn't it'
'While I think you're mistaken because it's been what a month since we last saw each other' Max said.
'Yeah well i've been busy. Y'know study and all' Hillary said awkwardly
'Don't worry Hil we understand besides it's good to see you' Tyson said while flashing her a smile.
'Yeah'
Since both of them have grown up they also try to understand each other and try to get along because they can't fight over and over like old times. But it doesn't mean that these two never fight. There are some times when they bicker like old days or should I say old married couple 💏(but anyways so)
'Ughh guess the old witch is back huh' Daichi sigh.
And that's when he got hit on his head by angry brunette.
'WHAT DID YOU SAY DAICHI HUH!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND HERE YOU'RE CALLING ME A WITCH YOU STUPID KID'
'AAHH IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU LOOK OLD TO MEE!! ' Daichi said while rubbing his head.
' Oh no i'm not besides Im only 17 you Idiot!!' Hilary exclaimed.
' pfft But still older than me ' Daichi snickered.
'You-' before she could do something Ray came to rescue and try to change the mood of brunette.
'Well I guess it's good to see you're doing fine Hilary. So how's everything going.'
'Huh everything is fine. Thanks Ray'
Hillary smiled towards her nekojin friend.
Before they can talk more there was noise which came from Tyson's stomach.
'Ahaha.... Let's eat something guys. Besides Im really hungry' he said awkwardly.
Everybody sweat dropped but then burst out laughing.
'Hahhaa Guess something never change do they Tyson'
'Yeah I guess... But hey let's go and eat besides I can't stop myself all of this drained my energy' Tyson said while looking towards his friend.
'Yeah let's eat I'm hungry too' Daichi said while running inside and soon followed by Tyson.
'Hey wait Daichi you can't just go inside like that'
And they went inside.
But Kenny stopped while walking and look toward the sky thinking.
"Sigh I wish we could participate, everybody was waiting for this tournament especially when Ray and Max are on our sides. But I guess it can't be helped"
With that Kenny also went inside.

Meanwhile
'Oh!! I understand but-'
someone said sweating a little while they were on the phone.
"_________"
'Yeah you're right but--No its not like that it's....umm yeah I know but you have to understand I want you're help'
"______________"
'Really!! Thank you very much....also I really appreciate it"
The voice reply
'𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮. 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴'
'Hahaha I know thanks for helping again'and the phone was cut.

𝓘 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓑𝓐 𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓞𝓤𝓛𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝. 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷.........

Ok that's it for today. I don't know how this story sounds to you all so please comment down and tell me about it. Please 🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏!!

Also who could these two people would be..... Is it a alarming situation or is it a sign of big danger!! Just wait and find out in further chapters ✍✍✍✍✍

Ok see ya peoples 👍👍👍👍