#5 "The fight-04"

~What's up readers 😘
So here I am with my new chapter😍~
{
('....') Thinking~
("....") Bit talking~
'....' Talking~
"...." On phone~

✺May's pov✺
I was walking in the streets proudly. I manage to break those boys attitude and show them that what girls can do.
But man i'm so hungry and I have to find my hotel.
'sigh'
("Hey sky.")
(".....")
Man guess she's not in the mood.
("Sky Sky Sky ~~~")
("Hey")
("Ughh stop it. I'm not in the mood to talk") I hear her whinning voice.'sigh' I can't do anything about it now.
("...okay..").
I reply to her blankly thinking that now she'll listen.Don't get me wrong I love my blade and sky but unlike other bit beast she sometime can be really handful.
......
("ahh what spill the beans. A girl needs her beauty sleep.")
sky said to me kinda annoyed.
Heh. It always work.
("Girl? Aren't you a bit beast.")
I said while smirking.
("Tch who cares as long as my gender is female.")
('Wow Sometime I feel like she is overdramtic over stuffs meh guess bit beast are like humans too huh') *thinking*
("Yeah we are. We share similar emotion as our master so can you blame me. 'Pouts' my master is also dramatic)
I roll my eyes at her.
("So..you still did not tell me whats wrong.") she said.
("Yeah I was just wondering about stuffs you know.")
("I guess you didn't hear me I-")
Here she start her big talk about things and now she lecturing me but It's good to annoy her at times.
("I was until you decided to cut me.") I said bit smirking.
("Oh") ahuh.
("As i was saying about stuffs so these stuffs are actually related to beyblade. And before you start anything I'm not done. I wanted to participate in a battle which worth my time and...")
("Ooh so your disappointed. But I can't help it you know you always battle some rookie blader and than start rambling about it. )
Of course what else I can expect from her. I want her to help me but here she is.
("Personally I was thinking about going to Japan.") I said while explaining her
Although I'm still going to stay for 1week in russia (Moscow to be exact.)
("Hmm that's a good idea. Where did that came from cuz all I know you don't think that hard")
Now she's teasing me and annoying me. She even tease me in between my match to distract me .
("Shut up! Beside i'm smarter than you").
("Whatever help you sleep at night. Oh why don't we go eat something, we can even buy some things and do site seeing! Oh also about the hotel I hope we get the best room!!")
I sweat drop at her action. I mean even though she's bit beast she just.. What do you call them...cheerful and full of enthusiasm. Yeah she is that type of gir- umm.. bit beast.
("lets get going than")

~Pov ends here~
May decided that it would be good to eat something warm. Although she can handle cold temperatures but still food is food. So she decided to walk towards the sweet shop that she's seeing first.
(Author: umm I don't know much about russian desert in coffee shops so i'm letting sweet shops to have american deserts. I guess they do sell them in russia right?)
'Aahh heavens I finally find a coffee shop. I should get myself something' May said cheerfully.
~Ring Ring Ring~
She enters in the coffee shop and find a table to eat peacefully. She was impressed this shop was neat and clean it was painted in light colors like baby pink and little bit of cream colour. She can smell sugary and strong flavoury essance. After finding herself a table she get seated and order herself hot choclate coffee and some vanella flavour cake piece.
'Wow amazing! It's so good' May said while taking a bite and sip of her coffee and seeing her expression she was delight.
She ate peacefully and pay bill for her order. After that she decided to go to her hotel.
'Man now I wanna go to my hotel and rest for bit. Maybe than I can do some site seeing.'
She starts going towards the direction of her hotel but unknown to her someone was there in the shadows and watching her every move.
..........

?̲?̲?̲?̲?̲?̲ P̲O̲V̲~̲
(̲S̲o̲ t̲h̲a̲t̲'̲s̲ h̲e̲r̲ h̲u̲h̲.̲ M̲u̲s̲t̲ s̲a̲y̲ s̲h̲e̲'̲s̲ q̲u̲i̲t̲e̲ c̲u̲t̲e̲ a̲n̲d̲ s̲t̲r̲o̲n̲g̲ b̲l̲a̲d̲e̲r̲.̲ E̲v̲e̲n̲ t̲h̲o̲u̲g̲h̲ w̲e̲ c̲a̲n̲'̲t̲ m̲e̲e̲t̲ t̲o̲d̲a̲y̲ M̲a̲y̲ b̲u̲t̲ s̲o̲o̲n̲ w̲e̲ w̲i̲l̲l̲~̲
̲S̲o̲o̲n̲~̲
̲h̲e̲h̲e̲h̲e̲)̲
̲
̲
̲
̲
̲
•••••••••••••
✺✺✺
'Sigh' It's been a quite a while Tyson.
??? Put something out of a bag and take it in hands.
Soon Tyson soon we will meet and than everything will going to be as I want.
'Tyson. Just wait~
•••••••••••••
✺✺
I know this chapter is small but don't worry. I will try to post as soon as I can. So up to than just stay tune also I will post info about my oc's but not at once. Don't wanna ruin the fun will ya all.
That's all
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
✿✺✿🥺✿✺✿🥺✿✺✿🥺
✋✋✋✋