#13 "Battle Showdown Dragon vs Pheonix!"

(May's pov~)

Okay now all is left to do is get my Beyblade back and look for a hotel. Man I am beat....after getting Sky back I'll get a good sleep or better food. I really wanna try some Ramen or something delicious. I was so lost on  food that I literally miss the Hobby Shop but good thing I came back to my senses.
"Oh! Here already? Well......Should I knock? I really don't wanna walk into something embarrassing!"I thought out loud.
".....well it can't be helped....*deep breaths* Here goes nothing"
I walked into the shop and immediately get startled by a boy who looked kinda familiar which was weird.
He was younger than me and had Red hair with a Scar on his forehead in crossed shape...
'He looks weirdly familiar but I never met him once in my lifetime...'

"Huh..? Hey!!Who are you and what business do you have here?" He asked or more like demanded.
'This kid needs to chill out. It is a shop what else did he think I'm here for.'

"I could ask you the same thing. Beside what does it looks like I'm here for?" I fire back.
"This place is owned by My Friend's Dad that's why I'm here. What about you?"
"That's not the answer to my question but whatever. I'm here to take my stuff back.Where is the owner?"
"Oh! You are back already luckily I fixed it and now it's good as new!"
I look back and found Mr. Tate who had my precious Bey in his hands. Let me tell you she sure looked good as new just like he said.
I happily jump forward towards him.
"Really! Thank you so much. It does look better than before. You are really good at this." I said complementing his work.
"Yeah but it was not just me!" He said which I confusingly face him.
"Hahah my son helped me! C'mon Maxie why don't you greet our costumer!" His tone was full of enthusiasm.
"Uh.. It wasn't much help dad beside your the real deal here. I can never be as good as you."
I found myself looking towards the said person. He was a guy with blond hair and ocean blue eyes with some freckles on his cheeks.
'He looks familiar too...'

"Hey there! I'm Max what about you? Dad said lots of things about his cute consumer!" He introduce himself.
'Cute huh..'
"Uhm It's nice to meet you. I'm May." I said completely ignoring his previous remark.
"And thank u for fixing my bey. It's really nice of you"
"Ehehe it wasn't big deal. Are you new here?"
"Yeah kind of  but I should be get going I have been looking around  since my arrival here." I said.
"Oh sure. Here's your beyblade. I must say it's pretty unique I've never seen this type of beyblade."
"Mhm My dad give me this. It's a modified version of his old beyblade that must be it."
"Wow so your a blader?" The kid from before asked.
'I didn't realise he was here. I thought he left. Oh well...'

"Yeah you could say that. We are still learning so we really have a long journey ahead of us"
"So your a newbie! Heh figures afterall nobody could be great as I" he smirked.
'What's up with this kid. I really hate when someone make fun of me!'
I was mad and looks like other in the room could tell so they tried to make the situation better.
"Hey stop it Daichi. It doesn't matter and you know that there are always someone better than you. So what she is new" Max defended. Although he was helping but I was kind offended.
Beyblading is all about learning new things and gaining experience. It doesn't mean your a newbie or anything. Even the best need to learn and gain experience over time. Nobodies perfect!
"Oh so oyou think your so great isn't it. Than how about you prove it short stuff. Let's have a bey battle." I taunted.

'Sorry sky I new this is the 2nd time in a day but I really need to prove these japnese blader that girl can be a blader and a strong one on that!'
"If things like morning happened again I'm resigning as your bit beast."
'Sky your not an employee or something m you can't-'
"Will see master will see~"

"You don't get to make fun of my height!! You want a battle than sure let's battle!" He shouted.
Those who have high temper can easily be tamed by few remarks~
"That's what I like to hear. Just to let you know I am not a newbie so come with everything you got!" I said.
"Heh will see I am Diachi world's no. one blader and this-
He pulled out his purple beyblade and I can see his bit chip.
' Dragon huh and that beyblade.... So he must be the kid from morning and looks like he and Max were the one bey battling earlier.'
" my beyblade Strata Dragoon!" He boosted.
"I see so your not that bad for a kid but let's see what you got."
"Hey hold on a sec!" Max came b/w us.
"Stand back Max I'm gonna show this new girl who's the stronger here." Diachi shouted.
"But Diachi you don't need to. Why fight when we could be friends. She's new and-"
"Okay stop right there Max. Just cuz I said I am learning doesn't mean I am a newbie and trust me you I really hate when people look down on me." I firmly said.
"Oh okay I guess....sorry...but how about you too battle here. We have a  battle stadium here!" He said.
I looked towards him and give a little nod.
"Alright I guess."
"Yeaha!! Good luck cuz your going down!" Diachi screemed while jumping upside down.
I only roll my eyes and followed Max and his father.
Max opened the door of a room which was behind the shop and motion us to came forward.
Daichi quickly step inside and claim a place in front of the dish.
'Wow it's good not good as back home but still it's amazing.'
I start examining it and it was amazing.
'The texture is great and it's smooth too. The metal is strong and it well maintained.'
I liked how it was built even though I have seen many stadium but this one was good.
"I am happy you like it!" Mr. Tate exclaimed.
"Yeah it's good especially it's quality it's usually hard to find the right metal"
"Oh you seems to know about these kind of stuffs huh!"
"Sure am. My dad is an expert when it comes to these kind of stuffs so I guess it's a habit."
"Enough of this already and battle me!!" Diachi call out.

'I believe it will only take one attack to take you out'
'Ready Sky!'
'As always May~'
______________________________________

        *************************