#6 "What...?"

Okay everyone here i'm with this chapter. So without reading me blabbering about stuffs just read the chapter🙃🙃
......
Wondering why..🧐

WELL MY LOVE IS HERE THAT'S WHY
ONE AND ONLY
THE KAI HIWATARI!!!

❤️❤️
#....#
'KAIIII PLEASE FOR ME 🥺'
#..no.#
'Don't cha ❤️ me kaii~~'
#....🤨😒..you think I would love someone as crazy as you.
scoffs...#
'😢💔💔'
#rolles his eyes #
'How mean kai!!. Sniff sniff
Just wait I will get back at you for this sniff 😥😤,'
#huh huh#
🙄🙄
'Forget him guys just get into chapter🌟🌟'

'👇👇👇👇,'
_

_____________________________________
It was evening but soon it will be turning dark. 'Dark' it's word that describe so much more than anyone think. People's past,life,intention and even their secrets which are hidden from world and everyone but not for them.
"You!! How could you!!"
(N-no I-i di-didn't me-mea- *Sobs*)
"Why!! Why. Just why!! Tell me ____"
( I I-i *sobs* never_meant_to)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A black car was passing by the highway. Not some ordinary but a lemo, neat and clean for outside and it's passing the road like it owns the whole place. It was surprising how quiet and shady the road was. No cars,no people, nothing but silence. If anyone look closely their were people inside the car. Soon it reached to it's destination. A big hous- no a mansion. A white mansion. But not like others it was dark, not even a single light was on. Their were only two guards outside. Dressed in all black with their face covered fully. And a weird sound coming from inside. That sou- no more like a voice. A voice full of pain but ANGER.
When the lemo stopped two people came into view.
One was a man and other was woman. They were dressed nicely.
The man look likes in his thirties and handsome looking man with black glasses who wore a black coat and a hat. He had red shirt And a blue tux with matching pants. He black necktie to complete his professional look.
About the woman she was pretty. Her beauty was mesmerizing which make hardly to guess what her age was. She wore a suit which was red in colour. Hair was nicely braided and has white high heels on. In her hand was a tablets in which she was looking. She give off the aura of chillness and blankness. But that's not what was spooky about it. It was the fact she came to place as such as this.
They both give each other a nod and start walking inside. Slowly Slowly but the voice which was coming from inside start screaming or more like shrieking. The more closer they go the more clearer it get's. The voice was nothing like a normal person heck it didn't even sound human. It was roaring a wierd light start surrounding the house. A dark purple light which was flashing to red and than black. The whole place was glowing so much that even satellite can see it.

"ɯıss ______ ǝ𐌡ǝɹʎʇɥıuƃ ıs ɹǝɐpʎ so ʍǝ sɥonןp ƃǝʇ ıusıpǝ qǝɟoɹǝ ʍǝ ןoosǝ oʇ "
it was the man who spoke. His face was stoic with no emotion at all. His voice was deep but cold.
" รมгє ♩ค๓єร ī'๓ งใค๔ ҭ๏ ђคⅴє ค ฬ๏гкєг ใīкє ұ๏ม. ī'๓ гєค๔ұ คғҭєг คใใ ī ฬคร ฬคīҭīกง ғ๏г ҭђīร ๓๏๓єกҭ. ђคђคђђคђค.
ร๏๏ก īҭ ฬīใใ ♩มรҭ ใīкє ī рใคกกє๔. " The woman answers but it was more like she was praising herself. She has a dark but crazed look. A hunger in her eyes to gain something, to gain everything she want.
A̶N̶D̶ S̶H̶E̶ W̶I̶L̶L̶ Y̶O̶U̶ F̶O̶O̶L̶S̶!̶!̶ S̶H̶E̶ W̶I̶L̶L̶!̶!̶
̶
*̶*̶*̶*̶*̶*̶*̶*̶*̶*̶*̶
̶
̶S̶H̶E̶ W̶I̶L̶L̶ T̶U̶R̶N̶ Y̶O̶U̶R̶ N̶I̶G̶H̶T̶M̶A̶R̶E̶ I̶N̶T̶O̶ R̶E̶A̶L̶I̶T̶Y̶
̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶
̶
" S口口れ 丹尺工ㄚ丹 S口口れ"
"ㄥ'ㄥㄥ S卄口山 ㄚ口∪ 山卄丹匕'S 工匕 工S! 山卄丹匕 刀口モS 工匕 下モモㄥ ㄥ工Kモ 匕口 乃モ匕尺丹ㄚモ刀 乃∪ㄚ ㄗモ口ㄗㄥモ ㄚ口∪ ㄥ口∨モ 丹刀 匚卄モ尺工S卄"
The woman think darkly.
And start walking inside the house with the man. She give a look to guards and they move aside from their vanishing into dark like they were never here.
-----------------------------------------------------------

'I have made my discission. And it is final weather you like it or not'
A deep but calm voice spoke.
'WHAT!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT. YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ALL OF THIS BEHIND FOR A STUPID TOP '
an old but angry voice shout.
'Don't be foolish boy. It's for family and my legacy. You have to do it weather you like it or not kai!!'
The old man continue to speak but every word he spoke are like venom coming out of his voice. You can clearly see he was trying to keep his calm. "Trying" ~~
' And my answer is NO. Not yet. I have my own things to work out beside I have been doing what you want. Now i'll be on my way to achieve my goal!'
It was calm and collective answer but you can feel how demanding it was.
But what can you expect. The owner of the voice was none other than The Kai Hiwatari. Yes. Kai.
" It was that Tyson boy right. God kai how foolish can you be disgracing your family especially me for that stupid game and that madness with him"
"NO NOT FOR THAT. I ALREDY HAVE DEFEATED HIM BEFORE I LEFT." now it was Voltaire's turn to get shocked. Kai who has been continuously working hard to defeat Tyson has another reason to blade.
What has gotten him to get work up like that.
"Then what!! And do answer me Kai."
'I. Don't .Need . to. Answer. You! I'll be leaving but only for my new journey. Business and other stuff can wait for aal I care. Beside you'll handle this anyway since you seem fine to me'
Wow anger, sarcasm, and for mostly determination. It all was in his one answer. And just like that he left the room leaving Voltaire behind.
______________________________________
(" TΨSΩΠ ΠΩШ I'LL βΣ CΩMIΠG. ШHΨ I DΩΠ'T ШΔΠT TΩ ΔΠSШΣR THΔT. βUT ҒΩR ΔLL I ҜΠΩШ IT CΔΠ'T βΣ GΩΩD ҒΩR US. ΔΠD ΔS THΣIR LΣΔDΣR I HΔ∇Σ TΩ GΩ ΔΠD ШΔRΠ ΩTHΣRS βΣҒΩRΣ IT'S TΩΩ LΔTΣ")

______________________________________

HAAH!! IT'S FINALLY DONE!!
Gosh I was tired but well excited too.
Finally this chapter is done and I hope so you guys will like it. Well I guess from noe on i'll be posting as much and fast I can cuz I love writing fanfic. Especially about beyblade.

Anyway I guess I should be going now to finish off the work I left. So did have fun reading? Yes or no?
Tell me about it!!
Bye~ bye~
;);););)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
....
What?.

.

.
.
.

.............

" คгīұค"
.
.
.

.
"ร๏๏ก"
.
.

#'ī'ใใ ๔єรҭг๏ұ ұ๏ม คก๔ ђค๔. ī'ใใ รђ๏ฬ ұ๏ม#