#16 The true colors!

" So you think it's funny to mess around huh?" May said shadow covering her face.
Boy she was pissed. This guy infront of her was blabbering non sense.
"Fun...tsk tsk tsk no sweetie pie. It's not for fun but attention. The real art in blading is showcasing your strength which can scare of your opponents. Not to mention the pleasure of seeing them in pain. It makes you realise how great power is." He exclaimed and laugh.
"Grr oh really....than I guess you don't mind us doing the same." May mumbled but he heard her anyway.
"Means?" He said in taunting voice.
"Beside I don't think your little bit could do anything than this. It's far behind me in power. Pftt"
" Caladrius..Time to show our power." May said.
On her command Caladrius burst into flames. Her bey heats up rapidly and covered the whole area on flames. The flames were so hot and were Even spreding everywhere.
The crowd scattered away from battle field in fear.
"Gaah!! What the hell is this!!" Black moon panicked.
'What is happening. Her bey was too weak to do any damage and isn't her bit supposed to use ice. Than from where the hell fire is coming!' He thought while gritting his teeth.
"Woah!! What the hell is going on!!!"
a familiar voice exclaimed.
"Man what in the world." Another one mumbled.
"Wait is that..."
"HEY!! IT'S HER!! Tyson kenny look look it's that girl."

(Yup daichi said this. Means blade breakers were here or g revolution.)

"What kind of power is this." Tyson mumbled.
"Grr!! Enough of this. You!! I don't know what you did but your stealing my spotlight. They are supposed to fear me not you!!" Black moon screech.
"Shut your trap! If you think destroying beys and calling out the weak one's  is right than Someone like you is not even worth beyblading. Maybe that's why you were kicked out. Caladrius!! Time to end this.
Mystical burn." May commands.
Before black moon can do anything her phoenix bit shone in sky with a majestic cry.
Everyone were shocked to see it. Her beast was covered in flames you can hardly see it's real form.
"So this is her beast..." Daichi mumbled.
"I never saw anything like this." Kenny said and quickly start recording it's data.
" so is this the real skills of bey Tech academy! " Ray exclaimed.
Tyson kept silent recalling about the memories of certain phoenix owner and his battle.

The flames were getting more and more stronger and black moon's bey was pushed back since the temperature was too hot.
" You little-. I won't let your little trick beat me!!!
" Typheus!!" Black moon called out for his beast.

(Black moon's bit beast. Find it on google so credits to it's rightful owner.)

"Woah!!" The crowd exclaimed when the noticed how dark power sparked out of the blade

Black blue mixed with red. What a great yet terrifying sight.
"Now what do you think!! This is the great power of Typheus. You should back down before we end you." Black moon darkly chuckled.
"If think it's the end than think twice. You are acting all high and mighty as if your some sort of king. Your bit beast..you might have great control on it's power but you can never achieve the real potential a bit can hold. Your bond is too weak  if frankly speaking, at the lowest. But I guess you won't understand a thing."
May said.
"Real potential...?" Kenny mumbled.
'What does she mean by that. Wait...I can't believe it her beys power chart it's increasing rapidly. It's unbelievable I never seen anything like this. Her beast behavior is weird my statics are jumbled.' He thought.

"Hmm? What did you say I didn't hear it." Black moon mocked.
"See waste of time and words. Caladrius let's finish this. Mystical burn. Power up!!"
" Typheus!! Black Moon rise!!" Both bladers called out their attacks.

Caladrius who covered itself with blue flames screeched and charge towards Typheus who too did the same.
______________________________________

"Ahhh...Caladrius It sure is something isn't it! Mayumi shouta  is sure something but I'm not surprised her father sure live up to his standards." A voice chuckled.
"Of course I heard she's on top. But of course not the best yet. There is someone else, unfortunately their whereabouts are unknown. We must continue with the plan A. " another said.
"Very well than. We have to use the right cards it seems like we have to face more problems but it wasn't something I expected." The person said while standing up from his seat.
"Tell them to keep us updating. I want to see how this battle will turn out.
Mayumi here sure have a way with words not to mention the very promising ones." They continued.
"Yes Sir but is it okay I mean Mayumi-" the figure started.
"We just have to make sure she doesn't suspect a thing afterall Harming this girl could be dangerous. If she know what we are planning Caroline won't be forgiving as she is." The person darkly said while the figure could only nod.

'Just wait. I will succeed no matter what the prize is. I have to get hold of it so I can achiever what we left.'

______________________________________