#13 Battle Showdown Dragon vs Phoenix (02)

Last time~

"So you think your that good huh. Then why don't you show me short stuff." May taunted.
"Arghh!! What did you say!!! Alright I'm ready let's decide it right here right now!!." Daichi shouted.
--------------------------------------------------
Both bladers were glaring at each, they positioned there bey. On the count of three both bladers shoot there bey to the dish and start there battle!
_________________________________

{Now}
"STRATA DRAGOON!! ATTACK!" Daichi  exclaimed.
His beyblade increase it's spin and start attacking Caladrius. Daichi was smirking while May kept her calm.
Daichi was confused why isn't she panicking since her bey was close to edge.
"Heh! What's wrong aren't you gonna attack cuz if not then it's over for you hehehe!"
May just smirked and replied.
"Why worry about your opponent when your close to losing."
"Huh?!" Daichi put his attention towards the battle and to his surprise when his beyblade tried to knock out her's Caladrius swiftly dodged his attcking making Daichi's beyblade flew out of the dish.
"OH NO!! Strata Dragoon!!"Daichi Exclaimed but manage to comeback since he bey rotate in air and land in dish. He was saved but barely.
" Argh!!' Daichi grit his teeth.
"Daichi keep your calm! You can't attack with out thinking for the consequences!" His teammate Max said.
"She's smart and acting recklessly won't help you win. Just calm down and use your brain."Max advised.
" your friend really is good at giving you advise but I don't think it will help you. Tour body language and  your movement are predictable. The match is basically over you know" May said smirked.
"What!!" Both of them look towards her.
"In battle analysing your opponent is not the only thing which help you win. You need to use your brain too~" she chirped.
"Brain huh" Daichi mumbled. He think for a while and smiled.
"Ofcourse brain! Your right but did you realised that you helped me. Heh now it's going to be more funny" Daichi proudly said.
'Funny? What does this kid mean now...Did have a plan to defeat me. Oh well let's see.' May thought.
"Go Strata Dragoon!!" Daichi shouted.
May was confused at his antics but she was analysing his moves. Dragoon and Caladrius were clashing it looked like Daichi was overpowering her which was true at some point. But her bey can easily handle this.

'So you are planning to attack rapidly but collectively. He is in perfect sync with his bey.' She concluded.

"I have to say your good but-"
Before she can complete her sentence Daichi's bey was pushed towards the edge.
"Strata Dragoon!!" Daichi said.
"It's not good enough."
"Hehe really But I don't think so" he smirked.
May looks towards his bey and noticed that Daichi's bey used the edge as slop and with her counterattack it increase it's velocity.
"Go strata Dragoon!! Great cutter attack!!" He exclaimed.
Strata Dragoon charged towards her bey. Daichi was smirking proudly.
'So that was his plan huh. Smart boy but it's not over yet.'
"CALADRIUS!"
On her command Caladrius start glowing whole dish was covered in some sort of mist.
"Heh it's not gonna work. I can easily attack your bey." Daichi scoffs.
But he didn't noticed how his bey was freezing which slow down it's movement.
"Who said it's for distraction" she smiled at him sweetly. Too sweetly..
"What..?" He confusingly asked and noticed his bey's condition.
"Ah!! Strata Dragoon."
"Too late kid. Snowing Storm attack!!"
Caladrius create a huge ice storm which covered Strata Dragoon totally freezing it.
"STRATA DRAGOON!!" Daichi screeched.
When the strom died down his bey fell on dish motionless.
"Oh Daichi..." Max worriedly whispered.
"Oh no Strata Dragoon...I'm sorry buddy.." Daichi mumbled.
"Caladrius." May called her bey back.
"Don't worry it will defrost and you better fix it." She advised.
"I don't need your pity. You win I lose that's it!"
"Wow calm down. I'm not pitting you or anything. Beside if you don't like losing than work hard. I'm up for a rematch if you want one but you better show something new short stuff" she sarcastically said.
"YOU-"
"I should be get going it's already too late and next time don't judge a book by it's cover. Heh Bey bye~"
"Just wait next time I will win."
She left but she replied back with a
"Sure I'll be waiting for a rematch"

"Daichi. Don't let her words get to you but she was right you really have to work hard to defeats her because I can tell it's not her full strength. She was analysing your attack and playing mostly at defense." Max said to his friend.
"I know that Max! That's why I wanna win so badly. She was strong and..and..we don't stand a chance. But me and Strata Dragoon will work hard and defeats her next time." Daichi voiced his thought and Max notices his eyes wer full of determination.

'Daichi...that girl was strong. Stronger than the most of bladers we have encounter and she wasn't on her full strength. I wonder if me and Draciel were up up against her what would have happened.'

'Maybe next time...if I get a chance to battle her than I can see how much we have to improve Draciel."
Max pull out his bey and see towards the doors.