#15 Sightseeing or Trouble?

(Third person pov~~)

" Ngnnn~"
*BEEP BEEP--*
"Mhmm...stop..mak..in..g..no...is...e.."
*BEEP BEEPP!!*
"UGH!! Stupid alarm..." A voice exclaimed being annoyed.
*sighs*
The half awaked girl yawned and stretch her arm and legs.
"Guess I should freshen up and after breakfast let's do some sightseeing." She mumbled while rubbing her eyes.
'Hm 7.00 AM. It's Early indeed but it's never too late to explore around. Wonder what kind of adventure is waiting for me today! ' May thought happily.
She sipped towards the bathroom and after half hour she came back in room fully dressed.
"This place have a nice shower yesterday's events this was something I need. Now let's have breakfast and than sightseeing!" She cheered and told the room service to bring her breakfast. After 5 minutes her breakfast arrived. She happily munched her food satisfied by the cook.
______________________________________

"You do understand why I called you right. Ethen."
"Yes sir. I am already notified and I do assure you that you'd be satisfied."
"Good good. He's becoming nuisance in my plan. My men had information that Mr. Dickenson has been warned but I saw that coming. So I want to make sure that they won't refuse anymore." The man said.
"Be assured sir. I won't let you down."Ethen reassured.
"I don't need your reassuring and stupid promises I want the results. Got it! Or you know what will happened. " the said person slam his hand on table and wickedly smirk.
"Y-yes I know sir. I will make sure everything goes according to Doctor's plan." Ethen stuttered.
"We'll see" The man turned away and look towards his computer.
Ethen left the place while glancing around.
'I can't fail. Cuz if I did than......I don't think I will get another chance.'
______________________________________

"Wow Japan has it's own wonders huh. Man these food shops are like heaven. Oh a cute cafe! Wait are those bey shops!" May gushed over everything like a child.

Seriously May. You are 16 but look at you. I bet an 8 year old would be better.

What! Can you blame me. This is Japan I'm visiting. Beyblading originated from here! Beside your never too old for fun.

Hm fair enough but don't plan on battling. I'm still tired from the last match. That guy and his Dranzer did a number on me BUT I.Am.Tough!

Oh please your totally fine. I know it. Beside Mr. Tate fixed you not to mention I personally recheck my bey.

Gee making me do the hard work..let me sit still and look preeetty~~
........
Hey May I was kidding I love fighting. I'm super strong! Haha.

Nevertheless don't bother me it's still too early for you childish behavior.

Yeah yeah bye bye~
(But you'll never know I will stay silent. Tehehe.)

'Something about Sky tells me she'll bother me later' May thought while sweat dropping.
May was peacefully walking and admiring the hustle bustle in streets.
There were few kids out ,playing around with there beys.

(Third person pov ends~~)

(May's pov)
I was peacefully walking it was noon time. I check out some good restraunts and some fast food places so yeah it's good for me to take a peaceful walk so I can look around more. The food was amazing I even bought some beyblade parts which I can use to upgrade Sky. I want to try a new look but maybe I should leave  shopping for now. But that reminds me I wanted to join the beyblade tournament cuz I never participated in one and this tournament could be a good place beside I'm pretty sure there would be amazing bladers.
All though the chances are slim but hey I can try to have fun with other kids too.
Thud!
"Ah!" A voice shrieked when we bump accidentally.
Well somehow I'm the one standing but yikes. Guess I need to stop daydreaming.
"U-uh I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I look down and found a little boy.
"I-I I'm. But sorry too I wasn't looking ahead." The boy mumbled when I help him. He had chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a plain red shirt with grey shorts. The boy looked like a 7 or 8 year old.
"No worries. I'm same as you too. *smiles*. I said sweetly but I noticed the frown poor kid had.
"Hey.. Is everything okay. You seem kida down. You didn't hurt yourself right..?" I asked while looking for any injuries.
"N-no no. I didn't injure myself. It's just...." The boy trailed of.
"Hm."
*The boy sighs heavily*
"I am Riley and I'm a blader you see but I'm not that good. I just start playing with my beyblade." Riley said pulling out his bey buy when I look at his bey I couldn't believe.
*gasps*
"What happened to your bey!" I exclaimed.
*sniff sniff*
"Hey look you can tell me. I promise you that i'll help you. Okay?" I said patting Riley lightly. He calmed down and motion me towards a park.
"A park?"
"Yeah...let me tell you from start---

Flashback~~

"Wow!! Go Riley you can win this." A girl cheered.
"Yeah  not so fast. Riley we are friends but I'm so gonna win this." A voice exclaimed. It seemed to be a teenage boy
"Yeah! Even though we just started but my bond with my blade is strong. Go attack!" Riley ordered his bey.

Riley's Lime green bey attack a black one and push it towards the edge.
"Go blade try to push it back." Riley's opponent ordered and the black one start pushing Riley's bey back.
Both were in equal terms.
"Wow your good Riley."
"You too Takeshi. But now I'm going to win!" Riley proudly said.
"Hehe not a chance. You see your looking infront of upcoming champion. I have been practising for a while. Go Alpha Counter!" Takeshi ordered.
His black bey start spinning faster and push Riley's bey backwards.
"Ah! No! Don't let it effect you." Riley panicked.
"Too late. Go now!"
Takeshi's bey jump above and a water wave can be seen coming towards the lime green bey.
Before Riley could do something his bey was pushed outside of the dish.
"Aww and I thought Riley's going to beat you brother." The girl pout.
"Ah c'mon Kazumi. Riley was good!' Takeshi said.
"Oh. I lost.." Riley mumbled and pick his bey.
"Hey! Don't get all said now look next we are going to fight I'm sure your gonna win beside. Your still new to this sport while I'm playing it for a while. Trust me when you become older your going to be strong." The boy Takeshi said.
"Really?" Riley asked.
"Yeah really! But don't forget to work harder. C'mon if you want I can teach both of you some tricks." Takeshi offered.
"Yeah.!" Both Riley and Kazumi cheered.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A battle was happening at the Riverside. Two figure can be seen while a group of kids was surrounding them cheering for a certain blader. But to there dismay he was in pain.
"Ugh!! Don't let it over power you!!" Takeshi's exclaimed. But pain was evident in his voice.
"Tch! How pathetic and you call yourself a blader. Someone like you shouldn't call them self a blader. Weakling have no right to play this sport. Go Dark! "
The unknown figure who was battling Takeshi call out for his beast. A big black light covered the whole dish But before anyone could tell what happened it was over. Takeshi was standing still his eyes were lifeless.
"Mr. Takeshi!!"
"Big brother!!"
Both Riley and Kazumi exclaimed.
Takeshi fell down on his knees and his poor bey was shattered in pieces beyond repair.
"No....how..what..happened..."

"Now. Who else is next. I won't stop destroying beys untill The strongest of you all come here and battle me!"
---------flashback ends here-------------------

" I tried to battle that guy just to avenge Mr. Takeshi but I lost and my bey is broken completely.. " The boy sobbed.
"There were some bladers too who were battling but he break everyone's bey."
When I heard this happened I feel my blood boil.
Who is that blader and who gave him the Right to destroy others bey blades!!

"Stop crying Riley. I am going to teach this punk a lesson! "
"B-but he could-"
"Don't worry I'm a strong blader and I promised you that  I will help you. So let me teach him a lesson. Can you show me where that guy is?" I asked politely changing my angered tone. Don't wanna scared this kid anymore.
"O-okay but be careful."
"Don't worry I will let's go. Mhm." I hold out my hand and he grabs it.

Shadow blader or whatever you name is I won't let you get away with this. I promise  I will make sure that you beg for forgiveness from everyone!
______________________________________

"Tyson!!" A group of kids called out.
"Hm? Why are you all kids here. Look guys if you wanna learn a move or too I can't now. Me and my friends are-" Tyson started but get cut off.
"No we are not here for this!" A boy exclaimed.
"Yeah he is right. Tyson there is this Shadow Blader!! He's battling others forcefully and destroying our beys!" Another said.
"Yeah look!! He destroyed our beys! He said he won't stop until someone else battle him. Please help us!!" A girl said while everyone showed him the broken beys.
"What?!! How dare he?" Tyson said angrily m
"Calm down Tyson! Guys we should go and see what's happening!" Max said but his voice showed he was mad.
"Yeah we shouldn't let someone like him do this!!" Kenny exclaimed.
"YEAH!! LET'S GO GUYS!!" Daichi shouted.

With that the BBA revolution team sprint towards the scene with other kids.

Just you wait you Cheep Blader. I will defeat you and show you that you have no right to mess with bey bladers!

______________________________________