🫢7 Towards the Light🌟

______________________________________
"Do you realise how much these words hurt"

*****
"Sometime those who are close to you hurt you the most"

*****
"I never thought how much I need you. Yet ..."

*****
"Even if I say i'll never forgive you but I just can't ignore the feeling I have deep down"

*****
_______________________________
In japan~

(•••••Pov)
*Sigh* What a day it is. I wonder what Tyson and others are doing. Hopefully everything should be alright beside those kids now how to handle themselves. But.....
I wonder if I should tell them about this or not.

'Knock knock'
"Mr. Chairman Sorry to bother but there is someone waiting for you. It seems urgent!"

Urgent! I wonder who is it?

"Alright i'll talk to them. Call them.
'"yea sure"
(Pov- ends here)

Author-----
Mr. Standly was in his own world thinking about this unknown person until a knock was all he could hear. He stop his daydreaming and said
"Come inside"
On que there was a man who was at the door. The man was in his 40 but look younger than that. Brownish skin green eyes and dark hair, a white shirt and black coat, and blue pants and a neck tie.
Before mr. Dixkension can take his appearance more he move towards the seat and sit down.
"Well hello. It's pleasure to meet you Mr......"
" James smith. And without any other talk I would like get to the point Mr. Dickension."
The man spoke. The way he spoke, it can be easily assumed that he want a point to point conversation.
" yeah sure. What is it that you want to talk about "
Knowing his body language Mr. Dickension started to talk with tha man's way.
"Sure that's why i'm here gentleman. I would like to offer you a deal. Hope you agree to it because this deal has benifit for everyone."
"A deal and benifit? What kind of deal mr smith?"
*smiles* " I'm glade you asked. I heard that due to a big loss in last justice five tournament BBA is struggling a lot. Am I right?"
*sigh* "..yes it's true...With everyone joining bega and all the fraud Boris did to bladers while destroying the whole city. BBA did suffer a lot. But that doesn't mean I will let everyone's spirit and love towards the game down. So that's why i'm holding a small tournament for kids.
"Leaving the word champian and other expert teams behind."
The man concluded.
"I know it's unfair to those who help us the most but it can't be helped since they have a lot of potential and the tournament will only hold them back. Also the newbies will be outshined"
" You really think about everyone a lot Don't you gentleman. But lets's leave the conversation we had now. I would like to offer you a big deal as I said before. May I?"
Mr. Dickension got quiet for a while only because there are lot of things he want to know especially this deal of the man. The way he talk and hold conversation with him about past, mr. D wasn't sure weather to trust him or not but ever heard of curiosity kills the cat. Now the cat is mr. D so he replied.
"Yes you may"
"Splendid! I am sure you like my deal. So......."
______________________________

And just like that their real talk started and it last long for an hour.
(Don't wanna spoil you with it😉. since curiosity kills the cat. And I don't want you all to die. Right)
In the end Mr. D agree to the man's offer and said...
" This is.. I.... I agree Mr. Smith. Your deal is not as bad I guess..."
*smirks* "Good good. I know you would agree. Well thank u for your precious time I would love to chat more but I should be going now. My boss would be waiting for me. Farewell gentleman."
"Yes Mr. Smith. Pleased to have you here"
*bows*
And just like that he left like he was never there.
______________________________________

*sigh* I never know this thing will bother me this much... I thought the next championship would be amazing with new competition and all but.....
Guess it can't be helped now is it Dragoon.

Man I just wish that maybe...

--------------------------------Little do you know that while you were wishing a shooting star was falling

Little do you know that while you were wishing a shooting star was falling.

--------------------------------Little do you know that while you were wishing a shooting star was falling

************************************
Haa! Finally done. Always sorry if it takes too long and if it is too short I was stuck in my life problems and probably forgot that I have story a to post!🙂.

But !! but !! But!! 🤚🖐️
I have decides to post once in a while in a week if possible❤️. Since there is another story that i'm writing which also need attention😕.

Also if you want check it out too!!
Well that's all my beans. Bye and hope you have nice day!👌