#10 "Mystery blader reveal!"

Previously~
"I'm pretty sure I can handle myself and beside why waste your time on meaningless talk." I pull put my bey and smirked. After all it's going to be an amazing experience eh!
He just look at me unamused and pull out his beyblade.
"Fine but didn't say I warn you."
"I won't."

Now back to the battle
Third person pov~

Two figures were standing infront of the beydish. Both had their beys and were ready to launch.

"On Three Two One. Let it RIP!!"Both voices shout out loud.
Two beyblades were launched and without wasting time clashed. Sparks emitted from their rapid attacks and wind around these blader were thick.
"Heh! This could be fun. I'm surprised you can keep up but can you really~" This voice belong to everyone's favourite blader Kai.
"Aw thanks for complement but your the one who need to keep up~" May called out and like she said her blades spin increase rapidly pushing Dranzer towards the edge.
Kai was shocked but only for a second. Without saying anything his bey backfliped and land on the centre.
"You were saying. Looks like your not half bad but time to over this. Dranzer!!" Kai called out his bit beast catching the girl off guard.
With th flash dranzer was behind her beyblade you can see the red flash coming out of it.
"Tsk tsk not quite actually." As she finished her sentence the whole dish was covering in mist.
"DRANZER. FLAME SABER!!"
Dranzer's own flames covered the dish and the beast emerged over sky.
"A phoenix beast huh.." May mumbled only for her to hear.
She look front only to find her own bey caught in flames.
"Don't let this startle you because it's only begining. Dranzer finish her off" kai ordered and dranzer shrieked following kai's command.
"Alright this battle sure is getting interesting. Go CALADRIUS!"
On her command the bey shined blue and the temprature rapidly cooled down. A new beast's cries heard in sky facing ready to face it's opponent.

"BLAZING GIG ATTACK!!""FREEZE DAYBREAK!!"Both bladers called out their attacks

"FREEZE DAYBREAK!!"
Both bladers called out their attacks.
Dranzer covered itself in hot blue flames while CALADRIUS shined brightly. Two birds roared and attack each other expending and compressing the temprature. The drastic change was too much making both bladers crash backwards. The whole dish exploded and battle was over.

Ends third person~

"May's pov~"
The battle was overwhelming us it was clear as day that nobodies going to back down and that's why I called out Sky or Caladrius my trusted partner. It's been very long time since we battle like this. As much as exciting it sound I knew we were in troubled not only I was late for Meeting this special person my father told me to but I was on verge to damaging my bey. But I knew it's gonna be alright. Oh how wrong I was we both ironically called out our best attacks and forget about the temperature change we caused. The whole dish exploded and thank god we were pushed away or else we would be a dead meat for sure. I panicked and start looking for my beyblade. Praying for heavens that it would be okay which I doubt it would be. When smoke cleared I see two blades lying on ground making our battle a tie but who cares when there is a freaking hole where the dish was supposed to be. I get up take my bey.
"Oh no! This is way worst than I expected it will take weeks to fix it up!" I shout out loud not caring if the guy in front of me can hear. I mean his bey look just as bad as mine not worse. Luckily I was on defence mode which make my bey take a lot of damage so yeah.
"Seems like it's a tie!" That guy mumbled.

What?!! Is he out of mind. Dude use your brain cells. Your bey got nearly destroyed and your thinking about our battle.
He eyed me and bey for a moment than without further replying just start leaving.
"Hey wait!!" I called him. I'm partially responsible for what happened to our beyblade. But he's also as much as responsible so a sorry could be batter right. I'm not the type of person to make my opponent enemy. Sometimes.
"What?" He plainly said.
"Hey look sorry about your bey i'm partially at fault for this. So I apologize." I sincerely replied.
He just shrug and start leaving like c'mon I said partially not entirely.
"Hey aren't you going to apologize!" I said clearly with anger.
"Hn why should I. Aren't you the one who wanted to fight and now it's your fault so be with it." He said
"What!! It's true that I wanted to battle but seriously how can you put the blame on me when your as equally at fault as I am." I shout out loud.
"Hn!"
"Don't hn me you jerk I was being nice but an egoistic prick like you isn't worth my sorry."
"I could care less. Now why don't you just leave and fix that bey of your and stop wasting my time." He tauntingly said and left.
Ugh!! You-
"Just wait you jerk I'll show you. I will make you sorry for this. Hmph.".
'If your done throwing tantrums I need fixing'
'Sky!! Oh right sorry let's go we need to fix you up'
______________________________________

" How was the result and I only want to hear good news."
"Amazing I never feel anything like this. Doctor is amazing. I will make sure me and others are prepared. "

"Yeah I have make sure that we are ready for plan B. Also I have manage to convince them. My men told me evrything is going as you planned."

"Hm that is good to hear. I had been waiting for this for so long."

"We know also we managed to track the whereabouts of "7G432E". We are just waiting for your further orders."

"Just keep track of it and we will make a use from it when required. Right!"
"Yes of course."

*********__**********__**********