#14 Discussion

"I'm telling you!! This was fluke she just caught me off guard. That's just it!!!" Diachi shout.
"Heh. Just accept it you get you butt kicked by a newbie. Pftt how embarrassing Diachi~" Tyson teased.
"She wasn't a newbie Tyson! I was there with Daichi. She said she was learning but...she battle like a professional blader." Max explained.
"Really if so than I would like to compete against her." Tyson said looking towards his trusted beyblade.
"Wow you sure look excited Tyson."
"Ah man if i could record it."
Kenny and Ray said at the same time.
"You will in future when I battle her." Tyson said cockily.
"Well if she's that strong than I would like to battle too!' Ray joins in.
" HEY!! I'LL BATTLE HER FIRST!!" Daichi exclaimed.
Everyone sweat dropped at him.
"Oh yeah Tyson how was your visit at Mr. D." Max interjected stopping the commotion.
"Oh yeah....about...that.." Tyson mumbled and look towards chief. He was still salty about the news. The hope of competing in next tournament was crushed not to mention what could these people do.
"Ray..Max..and of course Daichi.." Tyson started making other three nervous.
"We- well I was going to catch up to Mr. D and ask him about..you know.. kai..and I find Kenny along the way. We decide to pay him a visit but he had a important meeting with his old friend's daughter. After she left we ask Mr.D about her and reason of her visit." Tyson said and motion Kenny to finish.
Kenny sighed and look towards the other telling them what happened there. How an organization is running around destroying old ruins and stealing bit beasts for some sort of evil plan which is unknown.
To say the least Everyone was silent but the atmosphere around them was gloomy and held worry.
It's only been few months since Bega ended and here they are facing another obstacle.
"..ugh!! What now. Can't believe something's like this is happening behind officials back!" Max grit his teeth.
"Yeah I agree. These people are smarter and doing these illegal work up until now!!" Ray said.
"ARGH!! NOT AGAIN! I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS!! Here I thought we would be competing but who could guess some stupid maniac is out there!! When I get my hand s on them I will crush them!!!" Daichi screeched.
"Calm down Daichi! I'm pretty sure Mr.D and Mr. Shouta will do something about it." Kenny interjected.
"Mr. Shouta?! You mean the head of Bey Tech Academy!" Max said out loud.
"Bey Tech Academy! Oh yeah I heard about it. Quite few times actually." Ray said agreeing with Max.
"Bey-What?" Daichi asked.
"Well good to know it's not just me who doesn't have any idea about that place?!" Tyson happily said.

'Seem like the sour mood is changing around these boys!" A voice whispered.
Unknown to boys that Grandpa were listening to their conversation.
'But it's almost dinner time maybe I should tell these pals to eat. Geez Tyson and his old friend always thinking about beyblade. Heh' he thought amusingly.

"C'mon Kids!! You can do all the talking later. Now come along and have dinner. I know you boys must be hungry." He said.
"But grandpa can't you see we are in middle of an important discussion!" Tyson whinnied.
"No complaints!! You old little Tyson let Stanley and other higher ups yo handle this. I'm sure that pal won't let these mysterious punks to od something bad." He assured.

"But Grand-" Tyson was cut of by a loud smack on his head by his Grandpa's kendo stick.
"Ah! Oww!!! Grandpa why?!" Tyson moaned in pain.
"Hehehe" lond snickering can be heard Tyson looked back and notice how all of his friends are covering there mouth and laughing at his misery.
"Pftt- we *cough cough* are coming Grandpa! Right guys?" Max asked other and everyone nodded leaving Tyson behind.
"Traitors!" He mumbled before following others.
______________________________________
Mayumi~~~~

Today's battle was something else. I don't know who the heck he was but one thing for sure. He had some mad skills. But that doesn't mean we are letting him disrespect us! We will defeat him for sure Sky.
Oh that remind me....

"Hey!! I'm sorry I was late. You see I had a battle and than my bey got damaged. I let a man fix it for me and than had the talk with Mr.D. After that when I get my bey back another idiot challenged me so-"
Sighs~
"It's fine Yumi. But as you said about meeting Stanley. How did it go?"
"Yeah about that. Mr. D already agreed to that guy.BUT! If their Head is willing to show up by it self. He said after a week there is going to be a big meeting where BBA officials are doing to discuss this matter and the Head is specially invited."
"It's good yo know that they over smart them but I don't think they could avoid it any longer. Those people are manipulative and have a good persuasion power. But let's just forever it for now. Did ypu like it there."
"Yeah Japan have his own wonders Dad. Oh also I met that Tyson guy. Three times Champion. But you know what was the great part. I've got to battle this strong blader! His power seems equal to My bey but he was so rude and kind of a jerk. I damaged Sky pretty badly but Mr. Tate fix it."
"Tate you say. I heard his wife Judy is director of PBP All stars and there whole facility. It's well known around here."
"Really! I didn't know that. But you seems to know these people."
"Yeah afterall As Bey Tech Academy's owner it's important to know people with same profession especially beyblade."
"So true."
"Did you eat anything?"
"Yup had some Curry Rice. It was delicious!"
"Yeah this place room service is good. Don't want my princess to have trouble are we~"
"Stop lying I know you did it to return the favour."
"Haha. Okay you should go sleep you must be really tired right."
"Yeah..*yawns* Good Night Father."
"Good night and sleep well."
______________________________________

Kai~~~~

I wonder who was she. At first I thought she was a newbie but she manage to overcome everything we had. Looks like I'm losing my grip here afterall I spent 6 months without  having bey battle. Tommorow I have to  practise harder so than we don't lose. Afterall I'm sure He have gotten stronger than before.
Tyson. I'm back.