#8 Japan Here I come🇯🇵🇯🇵

May's pov~
*sigh* seriously how could he do that and here I thought we manage to past our issues! Guess something's never change huh. Here I am holding a plane ticket. Why? Cus my stupid old ma- uh my dear father want me to go see his old friend or something like that. Well I don't hate Japan but I just arrived Russia and I didn't get the chance to explore around and battle amazing bladers. I heard about Blitzkrieg boys, they seems to be the best beyblade team around here. But now I have to leave without getting the chance to battle. Anyway I was in my hotel room packing stuffs. I got all my stuffs in my backpack and put my blade in pocket.
Soon I was at the airport and was already on the plane.
Moscow to Japan well I guess my journey was cut short here. I was just trying to find my suppose seat.
"Hm..50C where is...50C...oh!" I finally found it,So I sit there and decided to take a quick nap beside we got enough time anyway.
'Man..this seat is so comfy...mmhm~'
Pov ends here~
______________________________________
~With certain brunette~
"Hyaa!!". " HAAH!!"
(Badm!)

"Uhah" A voice moan painfully.
"Tch is this the best you got? C'mon ma dude you can do much better or your getting old pal.huh~ Now stop sulking and get up" A certain grandpa smug at blunette.
"Ofcourse not I was just warming up now let's get the real thing started. Hope your not scared old man~"
With have enough bickering back forth both put up there stance and start charging at eachother. After a while both were panting but were ready enough to attack again.
"Here I come. HAAH!!"
"HEYAA!"

'Knock knock'
(Clears throat)
"Excuse me. Hope i'm not disturbing your special training Tyson." A new voice greet. Both of their head look back at the voice only to found a person who they both were familiar with. Black pants ,coat and a hat. Round face, glasses and a small moustache.
"Ah! Mr.Dickenson" Tyson exclaimed
"Oh hey Dickenson. Whatcha up to huh?" Grandpa greet in his own way.
"Hello gentlemen it's nice to meet you both after this long. I am still grateful of both of you and as for what i'm doing here so I would say j have something to discuss with you Tyson."
"Me? Ah sure but what's the matter Mr. D ? Is there something's wrong?" Tyson asked with concerning voice.
'"Oh no no nothing wrong. Let's just say I have an important news to share but I want to ask your opinion in it." Mr. D replied.
With those words spoken all of them move to living room and start conversing. After sitting comfortably Mr. D start speaking

"So I assume you heard about the tournament which is being held next month." Tyson nods so he continued
"After BEGA's loss and big destruction from the battle BBA has faced many difficulties but we still manage to do some damage control. With BBA's return we have some expectations from new gen bladers and that's why I decided to organize a small tournament for them. But I can't do much for you and other excellent bladers for which I apologize."
"It's fine Mr. D I mean it's true we all want to battle and was looking forward to the championships but we also understand how hard it is for BBA , especially for you." Tyson reassured.
"That's true Dickenson. We know that you want to do the championship so badly but your having rough time so don't sweat it buddy" Grandpa said trying to cheer the other adult.

Mr. D sighs and speak
"I know but I insist. Beside that's not I was supposed to be here." Both grandpa's and Tyson's ear perked up at that. Looking confused but their confusion was replaced by shocked when
"Two days ago this man show up at my office. I was confused at first but he assured me he has a business with me. He told me that his boss is willing to fund BBA so it can hold up the World beyblade championship." Mr. Dickenson said.
"What..?" Tyson said still in his shocking state.
"Yes. It's true and I did agree but..." Mr. D stopped talking
"But what Mr. D. I did sound an amazing deal. Right?" Tyson asked. A part him was happy to hear that their is a chance. A chance to show his blading skill once again but seeing mr. Dickenson expression he was little concerned. I mean BBA did trust someone in the past and things turn out like this.
" I am still concerned after what happened but I am soon going to have a talk with this person who's willing to help us and I want you and others to join me after all it's for you guys."
"Oh I see so this is what's it all about huh. Mr. D worry not we will join you and I will talk to others about it. Beside we don't want to repeat same mistakes." Tyson assured and voice filled with determination.
"Thanks I hope things go well and we can trust thins anonymous person." Mr. D said.
"Uhm." "Sure so want to have lunch?". Grandpa asked.
" Ah sure if it's okay."
"Oh don't be troubled Mr. D."

After serving food everyone start to eat and talk here and there. But one thing was inside their head.
'Whoever is willing to help sure have some sort of motive.But should we be concerned ?'
______________________________________

"Finally I am here. It was longer than I expected but I guess it's all worth it."
***************

"Hm so they have manage to fix things up. I'm not surprised after all Mr. D is a promising person. I wonder what kind of adventure is waiting ahead."
----------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wahh! I finally did it. A new chapter of my first story I was looking forward to update this book too but....problem. Anyway those who were waiting for this I just wanna say

THANK U AND I LOVE YOU ALL!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am glad you all patiently wait for it and sorry for taking a while but now i'll try to post as much as possible.
I've also been posting a another story for a while. If your interested, you all can check it on my profile.
Thank u again!
And
Hope you have a great day!
🥰