"9" A Battle to worth remember

*sighs*
I'm finally back here. I still remember our last encounter

∆Flashback~~~
"You....your leaving..?"
Without giving a reply the person just blankly stare at the owner.
"Answer me!? Why are you leaving and even if you are than you could at least tell us. But No! We heard about it from Mr. D when I just pay him a little visit this morning." The voice shout gaining attention of the by passers.
"Tyson's right. You should have told us Kai. We are friends and a team"
The said person turned out be no one other than Kai Hiwatari himself. He just put his hands in his pocket and come forward. He glare at Tyson challangingly and pull out his bey.
"Oh I see that's how it is huh. Hehe Kai prepared to loose than" Tyson also declared.
_____________flashback ends~_____________

In the end I win and Tyson lost. My new Dranzer overpowered Dragoon which left Tyson speechless. We both were panting and laughing without any care for the world.'sigh'
"Um sir.." I open my eyes and saw my butler.
"Yes"
"Sorry to intupt you but we have arrived japan also I have a message for you from your grandfather. He-"
Hearing My grandfather's name I cut him off and gey up without saying anything. I knew what does he want. He want me to stop blading and just handle the Hiwatari empire that he created but I refused. Afterall blading is my life and I will never left it behind for my grand father. Sure I can handle business but without cutting ties with Beyblade.
Something he doesn't like.
"Master kai."
" I have some business to do Jonathan. I will meet up with you later." I said while getting out of the helicopter. Jonathan had my luggage. I guess looking around won't bad thing I guess.

Get ready Tyson because I am back here again. Knowing you will come around for rematch and I'll be waiting.
(  Ends here)
__________________________________
"Waah! Ahaha"
A teenage girl exclaimed while looking around.
'Man I am finally here. It was so boring inside that plane. But I have to say Bey city is amazing after evrything  that happened here last time this place sure looking in a good shape.'
'You sure look happy. I mean you were whinning like a 5 year old back in Russia.'
'Oh shut it sky! I wasn't' whinning and stop coming in mind when I am enjoying the view you know.'
'Hmm oh really I wounded master. You like some view than me...'
May sweat dropped at her beasts antics. So without replying further she just look around minding her own business.
'Gasp!'
Untill sky dramatically gasp.
'Sky I swear.. Tch why are you even being annoying. I mean you are but that's just beyond me.'
'Tehee I love teasing you and annoying you after all I need tea'
'You can't drink and eat anything.'
' i'm not talking about drink but tea'
'Uhh tea is a drink so technically you-'
May heard her sighing.
'Nevermind just do the sightseeing.'
'....'
'..okay..?.'
May just confusingly left her beast doing god knows what and start looking for a battle which can be worth remembering.

May's pov~
After having this weird tea conversation with sky I was confused at her antics. Sky is just wierd sometimes around it you can't feel if your talking to a 1000 years old spirit. But anyway I heard that many skilled blader are around here so I might check it out afterall my first and only battle in Russia was with to snotty brats. I hate it when people look down on me just cuz I'm a girl. Sure there aren't female bladers around only 6-7 or maybe more but that's just it while boys are blading everywhere playing around even if they newbies.

While continuing my thoughts I heard a sound. A beyblade? It was coming form an ally which I guess is a place where street battles happen.
"Could be a great experience." I said out loud amusingly.
Without thinking if it's safe or not I just step inside an ally following the sounds of clashing beys.
After moving around for 5-6 min I arrived and i was right a beybattle!
I was still behind in shadows so others won't see me I look toward the dish and found so many blades clashing, not with each other but certain blue blade.

"Heh now your going down. Hyaaah!!  Go Attack!" A guy said while smirking.
He was pretty confident and cocky, but that's not what got my attention. I look towards his opponent, he was mysterious,emotionless but determined. Without any warning ot command his bey move it's own while slamming every bey that was spinning. Knocking them out of this dish.
"So....cool" I said still dazed.
I never saw anyone this strong determined and...... I don't have words. His beys movement were something which take lot of years and hard work to accomplish.
"You all are just waste of my time and you are best around the street?" He said sarcastically.
"Battling with you was like battling bunch of5 year olds." With that he pick up his bey and start leaving.
"Hey wait!!" I said calling out for him. He was a opponent that I want to fight for so long. I did encounter amazing bladers but he was just amazing.
The unknown guy stop and look towards me. He glare and ask
"What."
"A beybattle"
"With you? Hah just go home girl you are not worth battling me." He said mockingly.
What! Not worth!
"Oh really. Is that it or your scared of losing"
"Sacred of you please what could a squirt like you do? Beside girl shouldn't come to ally's alone"he said teasingly.
That guys nerve!
"I'm pretty sure I can handle myself and beside why waste your time on  meaningless talk." I pull put my bey and smirked. After all it's going to be an amazing experience.heh
He just look at me un amused and pull out his beyblade.
"Fine but didn't say I warn you."
"I won't."
----------------
TBC......