#4 "The fight-03"

Hello readers!! Sorry i've been really busy these past days so I did not post 🥺🥺🥺.BUT ANYWAYS HERE I'M WITH ANOTHER STORY!! 👍👍👍Ok so let's begin------
'........'(talking)
(.......)thinking
(".....")bit talking.

~~RUSSIA~~~
somewhere in a dark alley~|•'•~|
'Ha you boys really are pathetic' a girl say.
'W-wha!!How'
'we lose' a boy said.
'I LOSE !!no I can't lose.ESPECIALLY TO A GIRL' other boy who has black eyes said. 'It has to be you Ronny' he said while pointing to other boy with brown hair and green eyes 'you were blading like a 5 year. If you had not came in my way I would have win. You are useless' he said but soon got a silenced by Ronny.
'OH REALLY I WAS PLAYING LIKE 5 YEAR AND CAME IN YOUR WAY HUH!! I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS DOING FINE UNLIKE YOU WHO DID NOTHING'
' I'm better bladder than you Maddy and everything was going fine until you try to attack recklessly' Ronny explained. ' Do you remember'

Flashback~~~
The black hair girl was following two boys.
'So where are we going to battle' ask the girl.
'There' Maddy point towards an alleyway. ' up there we battle and crush weaklings like you'
'Huh' she smirk and say 'for a rookie, you sure talk tough'
'Pftt- will see who's the rookie here you *girl* ' Ronny say cockily.
'May that's my name you jerk, it's not hard to spell M-A-Y or your that dumb who doesn't know how to spell a name huh you bird nest' she said little angrily.
'HEY!! MY HAIR IS NOT A BIRD NEST. SO WHAT IS THEY ARE CURLED UP LIKE THAT' Ronny shouted.
'Pftt-sure whatever you say' she said while walking into alleyway.
(" Ready Sky? May asked to her bit beast.
"....."
"Umm Sky-"
" I can hear you, you know "
"Really but you should can reply"
"As if you'll change your mind. I mean these guys are rookies (compare to us)"
"Yeah but shouldn't we teach them a lesson, they were pretty rude and cocky"
"Yeah-yeah go ahead, but please after winning you will go back to hotel I'm cold Mast- I mean May."
"Yeah yeah you are being such a drama ______."
"Hmph- as if beside Im trying to make you realise how stupid you could be at times anyway"
"Yeah-wait what! Sky")
"nothing" )
(Stupid bit beast)May wondered.
'Here we are' Maddy said.
(Huh I didn't even notice. Meh who cares)
{May look towards the beydish and then to boys.}
'So are you two ready' she ask.
'Yeah let's finish it real quick I don't have time to waste on you M-A-Y. Hahaha.' Ronny mocked.

{May rolled her eyes and stand up to other side of dish. She pull out her black launcher which has some reddish and blueish details and black ripcord.She pull out her dark blue blade from the small bag that she carry everywhere and set it in her launcher. She positioned herself straight and pull her wrists to downward for a perfect lauch .
While the other boys also pull out their launchers and blades from their pockets. Ronny set his brown blade in his launcher which is green in colour, while Maddy pull out his silver blade
And also set it in the black launcher.
All three of them face each other and start the countdown}
'READY!!SET
3-2-1 AND
LET IT RIIIIPPP~~~~' all three of them
Shouted while launching there beys in the dish.All of them land perfectly and start moving in dish.
The blue blade smoothly take the centre of the dish while other two were circling around it.Maddy gave command to its bey and start attacking the blue blade.
'Go!! Dark python.'
While Ronny also command his blade to attack.
'Crush that blade majestic slicer!!'
(" counter it..")
May commanded.
The blue blade increase it's speed and when other two start approaching towards it it change it speed direction to counter clockwise.
'Haha you're going down' Ronny exclaimed.
Python and slicer attack may's blade with each side. But nothing happened.
It was like May's blade was stealing their energy.
'What!!' Those two boys stood astonished.
'What's happening' Maddy asked.
'Ronny do something' Maddy said.
'Yeah. Go SLICER' Ronny called up it's bit beast. Brown blade stop attacking the blue blade and soon it's bit chip start to glow. A big beast come out of blade. It was a black panther who has dark purple eyes. It has big sharp fangs and has three eyes which was closed. It has some sharp claws and menace look which is ready to jump on its prey. After Ronny signal to attack it jump on blue blade and start attacking it with its fangs.
'ATTACK SLICER! CRUSED FANG OF PANTHER!!!'
May smirk and in the matter of seconds her dark blue blade attack silver blade and push it towards the brown blade,which caused Maddy's blade to get thrown out of dish.
'UGHH RONNY WHAT THE HECK. ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT!!'
Maddy shouted. His voice was full of anger and hate towards his friend.
'ME you are the one who don't know anything. So SHUT UP AND STAY AWAY!!' Ronny was also getting mad.
(Huh stupid boys now they are fighting each other. Maybe sky was right) may thought.
("Duh I always am miss genius "
"Humph-Shut up!! Let's finish this I'm done with these extras")
'You didn't forget about me or do you' May said.
'Huh' both of them look towards the girl.
May smirks and said with mocking tone' Go partner!! Show these rEaL WeaKLiGs what gIRls can dO.
(" Sky. Rage of Dragon" May command.
"You want to use this attack for this rookie"
"SKY-"
"Yeah yeah mistress." Sky Roles eyes.)
Soon blue blade start attacking slicer. It start circling the dish clockwise and start closing the distance b/w the other blade. When Ronny realise what's happening he shouted
'Get out of their slicer. That blade is trapping you'
'Huh. Ughh you little-' Maddy was saying but was silenced by Ronny's glare.
Realising the situation slicer start getting out of there but failed. Sky was circling so fast that slicer didn't get the chance.
'Now' May ordered.
Sky caged the brown blade and start attacking it ruthlessly creating a star shaped pattern.
'SLICER!!' Ronny screamed but poor bit beast couldn't do anything.
'RONNY JUST DO SOMETHING YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BLADER!!' Maddy said while insulting his partner.
And within the flesh it was over and both of them stood their silently.
~Flashback ends~

OK IT ENDS HERE NOW!! I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT PLEASE I DO BETTER NEXT TIME 🥺✋

ALSO I DON'T KNOW PEOPLE WILL LIKE IT OR NOT😔
I FEEL SAD.

Bye guys😢😢~~

But before you go~~~

tell me are you pepes liking my story?
Please tell me!! I wanna know😟😟😟
'Me winning in corner'~~~~