#11 Greetings~

"Arghh!! I hate that guy! How could he me blame for evrything. Egoistic jerk. Next time I will teach him a lesson" The girl shrieked.
"But I have to fix my beyblade first. I'm sorry sky I really am. I should've been more cautious."
*heavily sighs*
'I have to look for workshop. If I remember correctly I heard about this hobby shop , I'm pretty sure I can fix my beyblade there!' The girl thought.
She was walking in the middle of nowhere, just some shops here and there. As she was walking she heard laughter of kids. A group of kids were gathered in front of a bey dish if she spot it right. Two kids were battling, she observed them.
One with Red hair,tan skin and cross mark on his forehead was battling a blond kid with light skin and blue eyes. Green and purple two blades were spinning inside the dish. The purple one rapidly attack the other but green blade's defences were too strong to handle.
"Go Draciel Heavy wiper wall!!" The blond one called out.
"Hahaha it's nothing for us. Ready strata Dragoon!! Great Cutter attack!" The red head's bey clashed with head on with green bey. It was just a friendly match but that doesn't mean they were going easy on each other. You can feel there spirit which she found amazing.
'Wow!! There are amazing and I can't wait to face opponents like them!!'
Her eyes glimmered at the sight infront of her. But that came to an end when both bladers called it a day and stop the match. The crowd cheered for them while chanting.

"WOW MAX!!"
"AMAZING DIACHI!!"SO COOL!!"
"WILL YOU BATTLE ME!"
May too wanted a match but realise that her bey isn't really in shape to take another match. Without giving second thought she left the crowd looking for this hobby shoo for her bey to get patch up.

After an hour she finally managed to find the hobby shop and it didn't look bad just an ordinary shop. She slid the door opened and was greeted by a view which was little embarrassing!
A blond hair woman and a black hair man were kissing!!
*Ring~*
They noticed her and she just fake cough with very noticable pink hue on her cheeks.
'I feel like I'm invading their personal space'
"Uhhh....hello..?" She whispered.
The couple just fix themsleve and pretend nothing happened.
The man came forward and give his best smile.
"Hello miss what can I do for you?"
"Uh my beyblade. It just need some assistance if it's okay." May glance at the woman.
Both of them awkwardly laugh and nodded.
"Oh it's okay!! I can fix it up for you. Let me see."
May pull out her beyblade. It was in bad shape but it have survived more worst state than that.
"Wow it looked in pretty bad shape! But I can fix it. By the way I'm Taro tate and she's my wife Judy." The man or I should say Taro introduced.
"Yeah I assumed. I'm Mayumi Shouta but call me May and it's nice to meet you"
"Oh I see! Say are you new around here? I've never seen you around." Mr. Tate asked.
"Yeah but this is the second time I came here. Uh if you don't mind how much time will it take to fix my bey? You see there is someone important waiting for me."
"Well..it'll take a while..a whole day to be honest. You beyblade has taken lots of damaged and it's attack ring has it worse."
"Yeah...it was in our last battle. Because of my carelessness it's like that." She guiltily said.
"I see but don't worry we'll fix this. Me and my husband have been working with beyblades for years. This is piece of cake. If it's urgent you should leave and returns back in evening for your bey. I promise it will be better than before" Mrs. Judy reassured.
May nodded
"Yeah I guess and thank you so much. I will come back soon" she said and bid them farewell.
"What do you think have happened honey?" Judy asked.
"I'm not sure but burnt marks and scratches say something divine" Take said.
"Also we shouldn't flirt in your working hours. I'm surprised the girl didn't run away." Judy embarrassingly said.
"Uhh yeah we shouldn't but what I can do when I have a wife as beautiful as you. " he smirked.
"Aww! That was really smooth dad!!" A voice intrupted there conversation.
Both get startled at this and look behind
"Max!!"
"Hehe I'm back!" Max happily replied and just ignored their flustered state.
"See I told you!"
"Yeah you are right. I should just go and fix this bey." Max's dad said and start fixing May's beyblade.
"Oh no this is really in a bad shape. What happened to it dad!!"
"Not sure but look like it had a tough battle. Anyway you don't mind helping do you? This belong to a pretty girl~"
"Really! I- I mean yeah sure I can help." Max stuttered and start helping his dad.
But there was a thought in his head

These scratches on this bey looks like the one I got from my previous battle against....Kai
But isn't he out of country ?

_____________________________________