True colours (2)

Tyson's pov~

'What a power! I never thought she could be this good not to mention that psychotic guy too. He's strong. Way more stronger than the most of the bladers I know.I am not sure from where this power is coming but one thing I know for sure is that if we were to fight against any of them than it won't be without cost.'

"Unbelievable look guys.  May's power level just keep increasing i'm not sure how a bey could withstand so much energy it should have been burst but it's spinning like nothing." Kenny exclaimed.

what! I was shocked but looks like it's not just me. Others are shocked too. If what kenny said is true than i'm not sure what to think of this situation.

"Are you sure kenny because it's physically impossible." Max argued.
"I'm sure. The energy level of her bey is increasing rapidly but i'm not sure how she is maintaing this power. That blade should have melt or worse explode by now but it looks like that bey is normal.  I can't even detect majoe damage." Kenny worriedly said.

"What. But I can't understand that guy's bey did some insane attacks and your telling me her bey's got nothing bug few scratches. How?" Max uttered.
"I have to agree with max. Even draciel don't have that kind of defence no offence to max." Ray said.
"Well looks like we can get more answers if we watch cuz I can feel this is going to be one heck of a match guys." I said.
They look at me and nodded.

"I have to say your holding good against us even for  a psycho. But I had enough and now it's time to end this match." May calmly said.

Even after all this I can't find any sort of strain of hint of tiredness in her.

"Hah! You think your all great huh? Just wait till I show you my power sweety." That guy smirked.
Wow he's really confident huh. But he don't know that underestimating your opponent is not good. It could be his downfall. As three times world champ I know these stuff. Heh if it would be me up there than I would have kick his butt real good.

(Author : pft-who's cocky one now. *raise eyebrows playfully*)

"Caladrius. End this with Frost Sheer!!" She called out.

"Woah look guys she called out her attack." Max said. We all were looking forward to see now will happen and weirdly her bey wasn't attacking. Heck it didn't even move forwards to attack as she called out.

"Hey!! What is this nonsense why aren't you attacking. Don't tell me you got scared!!" Diachi exclaimed

"Guess someone's salty about his loss~"she smirked while looking at him.
" hey!! You should be focusing on me and this battle!!" That guy shout.

But she just start walking towards us without answering him.
"Grr!!! Don't fool around!!  Typheus show her how mighty we ar-"

*snow storming sound*
"Yikes!! What is this I can't see." Kenny exaclomer.
"Woah!!!" I said while holding myself and others together.
"What is this?!!" Black moon exclaimed.
The blue nad red flashed covered the storm and before we could know what happened everything was over.
We all gasp and stand still to shocked to say anything. As we saw that Typheus was burning son does the surrounding of the battle field.