F O U R T Y

// NEVERMIND SEATTLE \\

Seraphina stared at the gathered Cullens and the two Hale's with disbelief. How were they to deal with this mess now? She was one of the reasons this shit was happening, and she wanted to help.

"You can't help." Edward said quickly, looking at Seraphina.

"Why not?" Seraphina questioned, crossing her arms and staring at him with a deadly glare. Jasper wanted to chuckle, however, he thought it was best if he didn't.

"They'll be here in four days." Alice said, giving Edward a look, too.

"This could turn into a bloodbath. That's why Edward doesn't want you going, Sara." Carlisle said and Seraphina scoffed, glaring at the blonde.

"And? You guys could get killed, then what?" Seraphina spat and Jasper just weaved an arm around her waist, rubbing small circles with his thumb into her side. She sighed and leant into his touch slightly, closing her eyes to try and recollect herself.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asked, trying to get the topic away from the truth that layed behind Seraphina's words. They didn't want the tribrid to take part in this battle, in fear her ultimate demise would occur and leave them and her son alone, but what about them? What if they were to die and leave her alone? What then?

"I didn't see anyone i recognized." Alice said begrudgingly, and suddenly, a man came barreling through the door.

"Ali?" Benjamin exclaimed, looking the girl over before sighing and facing the others. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Little Sara here has gone and fucked us over." Alex said, a smirk on his face. Seraphina scoffed and faced him.

"What did i do?"

"You could've stopped Vicky."

"Oh, right, 'cause that was a sensible idea, wasn't it?  A pregnant woman going against a Vampire that has a grudge against us?" Seraphina sneered and Alex rolled his eyes.

"Yeah...would've been a bit of a help. Perhaps Bella wouldn't be in this mess had you done something." Seraphina went to open her mouth, but no words came out. Why did everything get brought back to Bella? Why is Bella the damsel in distress all the fucking time?

Was it because she was human? Or was there a serious lack of know-how that made Bella feel alright dating and wanting to be a vampire? Did she not know of the dangers, the lusts, the uncontrollable need for blood?

"Guys..." Alice sighed and everyone put their attention onto her again. "I might of recognized one."

"I know his face." Edward spoke up from beside Charlotte after reading Alice's mind. His face seemed to be full of pain, and Seraphina wondered on why. "He's local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this."