~Prologue~

AN: Hi, this is my very first story i'm writing so don't have too high expectations. Oh and English is not my first language so there might be a few errors here and there. Hope you all enjoy this story :)

Liv Stacy is a pretty average girl for her age, she would consider herself pretty basic and perhaps even boring. She didn't really go out partying, not because she didn't enjoy it, but just because she simply didn't feel like it. Plus she had reading and working to do, when she didn't study in school or at home. 

She had just recently moved in her first apartment, it was small but she had room for everything she needed to fit in there. She mostly spent her free days hanging out with her bestie Sydney, talking, gossiping, or just enjoying a 'me-day'  with her face masks och books of all kinds.

Liv had her whole life planned out, or well at least she thinks so for the moment. Her parents always have had very high expectations of her and her future, she didn't really mind it at the time, she didn't know anything else. Until she meet the frightening Jack Micheal's..

Jack Micheal's is the name of every girls dream. He was tall and intimidating. His aura was really radiating power and dominance. But he was the ultimate player. He knew he looked good, and he sure as hell meant to use it for his pleasure. He always got what he wanted, but to be honest, he wasn't used to chasing anything. Everyone was practically drooling over him, he was popular and out-going. He had lots of friends and there was always people around him. He didn't want love. He wanted pleasure. No strings attached...Or did he?