~Chapter 20~

|Jack       Micheal's|

"Does it look like I fucking care?" I spat out towards the phone as I rubbed my temples while letting out a sigh filled with annoyance.

"No listen Carlos, I'll only say this once." My voice got deeper and my patience was really hanging on by a thin thread.

"Find her. And don't lose her again- I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW DIFFICULT IT IS JUST DO IT" I raised my voice and at this point I felt a slight panic inside me. Shes been away for about one and a half week now, without a word. I've sent some of my men that work for me, well, they will work for me once I take over. They know what's good for them so they mostly listen to what I say. But I never knew Olivia could outrun them. Not Carlos anyways.

I hung up the phone as I closed my eyes shut, this girl was really testing me. I would go out myself to look after her, but I respect her wish of wanting to be alone. But I can't leave her completely alone without having someone watching over her, and I know myself, I wouldn't be able to keep myself away from her like that.

But me being me, I really felt the need to blow out some steam. I didn't know how I'm suppose to handle this situation, and all I can do is just sit around and wait.

And I'm not someone who waits passively.

I grabbed my keys and stormed right out the front door, already knowing where I need to go. I jumped inside my car and speed my way through the populated city and busy streets till I got to the lonely abandoned warehouse. The thick air was weighing down on my shoulders as my knuckles were begging to be bruised.

It's not like me to keep someone for this long. But now its too late to set him free, or kill him for that matter. Not without Liv knowing anyways. So, while I'm contemplating on what to do with Tim, the miserable fuck that drools all over whats mine, I get to enjoy the time I have control. His weak body can barely take much more but I know how to nourish him back to enough strength so he doesn't die without my command.

His body tenses up as he sees me walking inside the empty, cold room. I could see the fear written all over his bloody, bruised and broken features. I couldn't hide the smile that crept up on my face.

I rolled up my sleeves as I walked towards him, and once I was standing in front of him, my fist began colliding with his jawline, his cheek and eventually his chest and stomach. The sounds of his useless screams and grunts filled my ear and in this situation, I felt in control. My muscles were tense and I loved the adrenaline that was pumping through my veins, fueling my already stressed and tired cells. I can't stop.

I don't want to stop.

● ● ●

It's been three weeks now, and still, no contact of her. For fucks sake. Is she planning on leaving me for good? has she forgot that I'm waiting for her return? So many questions and not enough answers. My brows furrows together as I lean my lower back against the kitchen counter. I pick up my phone and began to dial Carlos number, I need to know that she is safe.

"Where are you Carlos?" My voice was stern and almost sounded cold and distant, but only because my thoughts was with her. I could hear how fast Carlos was breathing, my guess is, he's scared for his life. 

"She's at a mall, it looks like she is talking to someone, and Jesus Christ, that girl stopped by in every book store she walked passed!" His voice sounded almost impressed but my mind could only focus on one thing.