~Chapter 5~

|Olivia    Stacy|

I stepped out of my shower and quickly dried myself off with a fluffy towel. I let out soft giggle as i heard Sydney singing along with the joyful music blasting in the background. I smiled to myself as i started to blow dry my hair.

After about 20 minutes my hair was done, i had curled it loosely, as the long brown curls was hanging down my back. I slid on black tight, short, dress that Sydney insisted that i wore tonight.

I didn't wear dresses of this kind very often but tonight was an exception. I looked at my reflection in the full-body length mirror, and i tilted my head, taking in how i looked. I looked different. Sydney walked towards me with two pretty dresses in each of her hand. Her facial expression looked devastated.

"Syd, whats wrong?" i quickly asked her with concern lingering in my voice. She stretched out her hands, allowing me to look at the two dresses. 

"How will i EVER choose one? they are both gorgeous" She stated with a 'duh' voice, as if it was obvious.

I tilted my head and took a long look at both dresses before i made up my mind.

"Take the red on with the deep v-neck. Red is really your color" My lips formed into a grin as i was more than sure of the previous choice i made. Her round Bambi eyes looked at me before running back to the bathroom, fixing her hair and putting on the dress i chose. 

Soon we were both done as we sipped on a homemade drink, trying to loosen up our nerves before heading out. Plus, getting drunk at the club was expensive, so we had to start the night early. 

We made our way down to the cab that was waiting for us, and we couldn't stop giggling. I guess that drink i prepared for us, was a little stronger than intended. On the other hand, Sydney could drink a lot more than me, as i was pretty light headed. Her bubbly personality just was showing more now, and i couldn't be more  excited for tonight. I had texted Tim earlier, asking him if he wanted to join us. To my surprise he was already there and waiting for us as we stepped out of the cab. 

Tim quickly payed the driver before looking at the both of us with the biggest grin I've seen on his face. 

"We were gonna split ittt" Sydney said while dragging out the words as she giggled at herself. 

I looked at Tim and started to take out my wallet, offering to pay back the money he gave. He shot me a confused look as he stopped me in my tracks.

"Liv, no, i don't want your money. For Christ sake, just say thank you" His voice had annoyance burrowed inside it, as he shoved my shoulder in a playful manner. I nodded my head and mouthed a 'thank you' as we started following Sydney inside the club.

The place was beautiful, the music was upbeat and loud, the view of drunk collage students was quite fun to see. There was people everywhere, either dancing or just chatting at the bar. I nudged Syd to let her know that i would be at the bar ordering us drinks. She nodded her head and made her way through the crowd with Tim quickly following her light steps. 

I approached the bar and ordered us each a tequila shot, to start things off. As i stood there waiting for the drinks, someone beside me starting talking.

"You're new here aren't you?" The man said with a smile plastered on his face.

I turned around to look at the face that i didn't recognized. His features was sharp and he looked to be somewhere between 23-25 ish years old. He had black, short hair. He was wearing a button up shirt with some jeans. His eyes looked deep and had a splash of something that made my stomach twirl with unease. I couldn't quite put my finger on it yet, but i didn't like the feeling i got from this man sitting beside me. His eyes looked at me up and down when his eyebrow crooked up, expecting me to answer his question.