~Chapter 18~

|Olivia     Stacy|

TW: Sexual Content, knife play
;)

Everything around me stopped. My breathing hitched as I tried to process what the fuck just happened. I can feel how every fiber in my body is tearing themselves apart. Literally ripping everything inside me. My muscles tensed up as my brows furrowed together, my hands automatically pressed the gun, his gun, harder against his rock hard chest. 

"What did you say..?" My voice came out as shaky and uneven, and don't forget weak. My legs could barely hold me up much longer, as all this was just too much to take in at once. I direct my eyes up slowly to meet his burning orbs, and we shared a good long minute with us just staring at each other, I saw how he shifted his honey glazed eyes to my lips and then up again to meet my eyes.

Without any warnings, he quickly took the gun out of my hands, and before I even began to notice what was happening, he pressed his soft lips onto mine with so much force it knocked the air out of my lungs. My hands were drawn to his neck, to pull him more into me as I tried to keep up with his hungry lust. His hands started to feel all over my back, gently, and slowly he soon traced them lower down until he got a firm grip around my ass. I could feel how Jack was grinning into the passionate kiss, a kiss that was filled with anger and lust. So much lust.

He slowly walked with me, leading me backwards without breaking the kiss, a giggle left my lips as I could feel how something hard started to peak up from his pants. His response was to push my body even closer up against his. If that was even possible to be any closer. We stumbled into the kitchen and we were both hungry for each other. A gasp left my mouth as he picked me up and placed my ass firmly down on the counter, my hand went up to play with his dark hair between my fingers, and he did magic with his tongue against my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure that flooded my body, the warm tingly sensation that felt like fireworks against my skin. My whole body was on fire and so was my cheeks as I left countless of soft moans at every contact he made with my sensitive spot.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer as his mouth was practically trying to eat me up. My breathing was rough and so was his. My back arched up against his chest and I bucked my hips outwards, trying to gain friction between us by slowly rolling my hips against his erect boner. I could tell he liked it by the grunts and the pause he made.

"Mhm.. You smell delicious my little flower" His teeth was gently teasing me as he nibbled behind my ear, and my eyes almost rolled back by the sound of his raspy, low voice.

I bit down on my lower lip as I watched how his eyes darkened, he licked his lips and slowly began to unbuckle his belt. His eyes never left my eyes and he let his pants fall down to the floor, but he still had the belt in his hand. He continued to take off his shirt and threw it somewhere to the side, as his lips stretched out to a massive devilish grin.

"Do you trust me princess? Remember your safe word?" He reached out his hands to cup my cheeks into his rough touch, and all I could respond with was a nod.

"Use your words darling" His light fingertips tilted my head upwards and I tried to control the butterflies inside me, that wanted to escape if I parted my lips.

"I trust you Jack" I absolutely loved the power he had over me as I looked up at him, waiting to see if my answer was enough before he could fuck me.