~Chapter 11~

|Olivia    Stacy|

I jumped up onto the counter in the kitchen while eating my sandwich, my feet were swinging back and forth and i kept listening to Sydney's trip, and how she swears that she meet the hottest dude. I smiled at her energy.

"And oh my god, Liv, i swear he was soo hot" Her voice was mumbled as she stuffed some leftover pizza from yesterday in her mouth. 

"Did he get your number? Omg, did you two? you know, did you hump him?" I burst out laughing as i watched how her face turned red, she soon burst out too.

"I didn't plan on it!" She defended with her smile spread from ear to ear. I narrowed my eyes, squinting as I kept looking at her. 

"Mhmm, I know you too well, you had it planned out, step by step" I stated with confidence in my tone, she just started laughing even more at my assumption, which told me that I was right. 

We kept giggling and Syd told me all about her encounter with Mr. hottie, and how he was a true gentlemen. Every now and then my thoughts would drift away and think about Jack, and how I always saw him when I grew up, but never talked to him. I saw him live his life from afar. He was the popular kid in school, I'm not so sure if it had anything to do with peoples fear of him, or just because they wanted to be on his good side. I never really put much thought on it, as I was not one of the 'popular' kids, it didn't bother me either. I was fine with being a nobody, as long as I had my friends.

My eyes quickly glanced at my phone as i cursed internally, debating if i should text him or not, Sydney saw my inner struggle and made the decision for me as she slid the phone across the marble counter in my direction. 

"Just do it, I can see how much you want to" Her smile was huge as she winked at me, I couldn't hold myself from laughing at her remark. I swear to god this girl knows me better than myself.

As I was contemplating on what to write to him, Syd quickly caught my attention as she was doing a humping motion along with an ass-slapping wave with her hands in the air, we both ended up laughing so hard that tears started to form. 

"Oh my god, Liv, you gotta send a sexy text" She squealed as if she came up with a brilliant idea, I scoffed and laughed at her idea assuming she was being sarcastic.

"Oh shit, you're serious?" My eyes stared at her in disbelief, and she just nodded in my direction with a grin plastered on her face.

"girl, I've never done that and I won't make fun of myself" I quickly snapped back before she could answer my previous comment. Just as Syd was about to give me a lecture on how to be a flirt, we both were interrupted by a text message from Jack.

"Hey.. sorry about yesterday. Can I make it up to you? :) "

My cheeks got slightly redder by the second and a smile slowly rose up on my face. Sydney playfully nudged my shoulder and gawked at me.

"Hes totally into you" She stated with confidence in her tone, as she wiggled her eyebrows. I shot her a glance before turning my gaze to the phone, staring at his message.

"Hi don't worry about it, what do u have in mind? :) " I hit send and my fingers were shaking. This man got me nervous on all kinds of levels. 

The silence was thick as both me and Syd was waiting intensely at the phone, waiting to see his response. We both jumped at the startling sound by the message.

"I'll pick you up for dinner at 5 pm princess"

Syd was the first one to start jumping around and giggling with a high pitch voice, and i soon joined in on the jumping. I quickly glanced at the clock to see that we had 5 hours until dinner, and Sydney being Sydney, she insisted on styling me.