~Chapter 21~

|Jack    Micheal's|

Tw: sexual content

The closer I got, the more nervous I felt. My heart was racing as I were thinking through the plan for the fifth time now, but hey, who's counting?

The plan I had was to secretly sneak inside her house, climb up her window to get access to her room. I can't have her parents seeing me, that would destroy the whole thing. Then I would wait, for her to get back and once she sees me, everything would solve and the plan will go with the flow, or at least that's what I'm hoping for. I haven't really put much thought into that last part.

I pressed my foot harder on the accelerator and the rush felt thrilling inside my body, my mind could only focus on her, and her soft doe emerald eyes, with long dark lashes framing the beauty that sparkles inside her. Her long honey glazed brown hair that has tiny specks of gold hidden inside it, which can  only be visible by the suns golden rays. And don't forget her soft lips that's literally begging me to kiss.

I can't believe I have gone this long without her, and I can't stand it anymore, I have to see her. I have to feel her presence.

I continued to speed my way through the highway, and not long after, I was already there. I checked the picture Carlos sent me of her house, and I felt relieved knowing this was the right one. I made sure to park my car one or two blocks away, just to be sure that neither Liv or her parents would notice my car and get suspicious. I also made sure to text Carlos to make sure that she isn't home at the moment.

I took a deep breath and hurried to finish the cigarette I had ignited moments before. I made a mental note to myself to not wear jeans the next time I'm going to climb up a window. I tried to look inside the upper windows to see which one belonged to Liv, and the massive grin that spread across my face was letting me know I hit jackpot. I could see a few books by the window and what looked like an old teddy bear, probably from when she was younger I thought.

How cute.

I let out a deep sigh as I looked up at the long path I had to climb, but I am not a quitter, hell no. I began to jump up to grab the water pipe that was on the side of the house, as I could feel my fingers failing me, I tried to reach my hands as far as I could to get a grip on her window frame, I started having second thoughts when I realized that she might have left her window locked, which would suck for me.

I was hanging there, dangling with my feet as I was holding on to the wooden edge with one hand as the other one tried to open the window. A loud 'yes' escaped my mouth as I started to pull myself up and gently climb inside her narrow window. I moved my body quietly and thanked Liv internally for leaving it unlocked, or else I would be fucked now.

I stopped in my tracks to listen to the sounds around me, and once I was sure I was safe, I began to take a look around. Her walls had a warm tone to it, almost lilac, a smile lighted up my face as I could imagine a younger version of Liv living here, decorating and reading tons of books, making this her little safe place.

I walked towards her bed and picked up a book that was sitting on her night stand, pride and prejudice.
Interesting choice. I wonder if she considers me being her Mr. Darcy? I jumped down on her bed and leaned my back against the headboard as I made myself comfortable while I waited.

About one hour later, I rose my head up from the beautifully written pages as I heard a car pull up in the driveway.

Showtime baby.