~Chapter 9~

|Olivia    Stacy|

I watched how his features hardened, his lust filled eyes were now filled with emptiness? My eyes followed his expressions and i tried so hard to hear the conversation between him and the phone. He stood there, mostly silent, just humming every then and now. His facial expression changed from looking empty to looking pissed. 

He walked out to the kitchen, wanting to be alone as he held the conversation. I could understand that, i mean, whatever got him this pissed, surely he didn't want to me overhear. I looked down on myself and quickly tried to put some clothes on, it didn't go very well, since my hands are still tied up. Fucking hell. 

I sat back on the bed, overthinking my last few choices that I've made. What has gotten into me? I would never done so many reckless things before. I knew Jack was the big influence. Shortly after, Jack came back with a slightly softer expression on his face than i saw him leave with, interrupting my train of thoughts.

"Sorry about that" he quietly muttered, walking over to me and start to undoing the knots on my wrists. He stroked his hands over the sore red area, trying to soothe the slight pain. I kept reassuring him that it was fine, and that i knew what i was getting into. His lips curled up into a half-smile as he stroked my hair. 

"I'm really sorry about this, but you need to leave.. My drunk father is coming over and its not a pretty sight" He rubbed his temples while furrowing his eyebrows hard. Now i know who he was talking to, i thought to myself. I nodded and quickly gathered my belongings, and once i was done i stood on my toes to reach up to Jack's face and left a soft kiss against his lips. His response was to place his hands on my thighs and with no effort at all, he lifted me up, not breaking the kiss for even a moment. My legs wrapped around his waist, squeezing him tightly. My hands traveled up from his chest to play with his hair, as i then clung onto him, scared to fall down. I could hear him chuckle into the kiss, and soon he walked over to the wall, making my back press up against it. His soft lips kissed down to my neck and his rough hands dug deeper into my ass, every now and then he lifted me up higher to get a better grip around me.

Some moments later i had found my way out of Jack's apartment, i was scrolling in my phone and that's when i got a message from Jack.

"Hey princess, text me when you get home alright?"

I smiled to myself, thinking that he must have put his number in my phone and vice versa when i was passed out drunk. I bit down on my lower lip and kept walking home. I didn't get good vibes from his dad, and i couldn't even dare to imagine what would of happen if i stayed there. I bet i would of seen another side of Jack. 

My thoughts kept wandering away, trying to analyze what happen and what his dad could possibly have done, besides being an alcoholic i thought. It was still bright outside and i had texted Sydney to meet up. As i made my way over to her place, i stopped to ordered us a pizza. This was it, tonight i was going to enjoy a day with just me and Syd, no boys allowed. 

She squealed and ran straight towards the pizza in my hand, not even glancing in my direction. I scoffed and jumped down into the fluffy couch as she started to blab about her day. Sydney really was great like that, she didn't hover or was awkward, and i loved that about her, her goofy and excited side. She could make me laugh even on the saddest day. Her bubbly personality filled the room and we soon sat there, laughing our asses off. 

I really needed the distraction, i thought to myself not wanting to think about Jack or his drunk dads visit. I need to talk to him tomorrow..

AN: This chapter was kinda short but the next one is gonna be from Jacks perspective lol, and yall gonna meet his dad and look into his background a bit :)

So whats your favorite kind of pizza? i loveee a good old swedish kekabpizza.