~Chapter 14~

|Olivia    Stacy|

I started to stretch my arms and limbs out, as i tried to open my eyes. Butterflies filled my stomach when I felt Jack's arms lingering around my waist, holding me close to him. I tilted my head to look at his features, his still closed eyes, his soft looking lips, and his sharp lines and bones framing his face. My cheeks changed into a light pink color as memories from yesterday came flooding back in my mind, reminding me why I felt so sore. 

The way his intense eyes was locked with mine, the way his body moved and tensed up at every moan I let out. I truly felt like a new person, it was truly refreshing. But my new found happiness soon vanished when I remembered that today is Monday, which means I have a two classes today and work afterwards. Oh shoot, I totally forgot about Tim. He wanted to talk to me, I hope it wasn't anything urgent. I was kinda in the middle of something yesterday, I smiled again to myself before turning my head around to face him. His face looked so cute while he slept, and in this lightning I could see a almost fainted scar on his forehead. My brows knitted together as I slowly reached out my fingers to stroke against his old scar. How did I not notice this one before? 

Just as I was about to nudge his skin, he opened his eyes in a heartbeat and quickly grabbed my wrist with force and speed. I gasped and looked at him with a shocked expression plastered onto my face as he startled me to death. 

"I- " My lips tried to form words but I was speechless. Jack looked like he was on his guard. Even when he is sleeping. 

"I'm sorry princess, just a habit" His sleepy voice was dark and low, it sent tingles down my stomach, and I didn't even realize he let go of my wrist in no time. He gently lifted my hand up closer to his mouth as he placed a soft, slow kiss on the backside of my hand and then another one on my wrist. I tilted my head as I snuggled up to him closer, leaning my head against his chest. He places his arm around my shoulders, slowly soothing my skin with his fingers. 

"What happened?" I turn to look at him and gently pointing towards his scar.

"It's from a fight, nothing serious Liv. And I won of course" His lips held the biggest grin as he let out a chuckle at my worried expression. 

"Do you get in fights a lot?" I turned my gaze down, as I started to fiddle with my fingers across his chest.

His fingers soon lifted my chin up gently, holding enough pressure and authority to make me look into his warmth filled eyes. 

"Only when I have to princess" He gave me a soft peck on my forehead and he gave me a genuine heart warming smile as he stroked his fingers through my long brown hair, brushing it away from my face. 

We shared a intimate moment of us just being close, holding each other. Sometimes I wonder if this is what I'm meant to do, be in the arms of someone like him. I knew deep down that this is just a dream, something to long for. My parents would never approve of this, whatever this is

And besides, someone like him, wouldn't normally fall for someone like me. Its just a summer flirt. Do. Not. Get. Attached. Liv. 

● ● ●

I had made my way to my classes, as Jack took his morning run. I didn't know how I was suppose to feel, or how he feels. All I know is just that he makes me feel lovable, and he has this warmth feeling that makes me feel safe. But what if he just wanted to 'score' me? Well he did just that. Maybe this all was a bad idea..