~Chapter 12~

|Olivia    Stacy|

Jack and I had been chitchatting the whole ride, and I enjoyed the time we spent, I never brought up his dad, I just figured he would talk if he felt like it. The more time I spend with Jack, I come to realize that he's growing on me, and hes such a sweetheart too. He always made me laugh with his silly stories and I absolutely adored him and I started to see this man in a different lightning.

When the car stopped, I knew we had reached our destination and Jack was very stubborn on keeping his surprise. 

"We are here" His voice was low and close to my ear as he started to pull slowly on the ribbon. The blindfold soon fell down into my lap and I was meet by a pair of admiring eyes staring at me. He took a hold of my hand and gently raised it closer to his lips and left a soft slow kiss on the backside of my hand. My cheeks turned into a light blush color as I watched him treat me like crystal glass, with such tenderness and gentleness like hes afraid I'll break at the slightest contact.

He hurried over to my side and quickly opened the car door for me before I could even stop him, and claim that I'm grown up woman and that he didn't need to open every door for me.

"Jack, I have two arms as well you know.." I stated with a sing song voice as I stepped out of the car and took in my surroundings. I almost dropped my jaw when my eyes took in the beautiful view, it was a restaurant that looked way more exclusive than I could of guessed, plus it looked way more expensive than a collage student could afford. My feet quickly turned around and I was faced with a grinning Jack with a proud expression on his face.

"Do you like it princess?" His lips was turned up into a big grin and strands of his brown hair were hanging down, almost covering his honey eyes. I stood there, opening and closing my mouth, trying to find the words.

"Jack, I- Of course I like it! Its amazing.. But it looks expensive, like really expensive Jack. I would be fine with some simple McDonald's with your company" I looked into his deep eyes and just as I was about to brush the strands of hair out of his face, his warm palms embraced my waist and he pulled me into him.

"I'm glad you like it Liv, and money is no problem, trust me." He sounded calm but the last two words sounded a bit suspicious, I didn't really think about it and let myself drown into his dreamy and masculine scent. Soon we were both walking into the fancy restaurant and we seated ourselves at the dinner table, with a beautiful night view of the city. I watched how Jack's intense features was concentrated towards the menu that was between his hands. His dark eyes lit up the whole room, and I could feel the giddiness start to form. I was excited for our first date, and to spend more time to get to know him. My eyes traveled down to my own menu and I couldn't wrap my head around the fancy dishes and high prices. I felt bad by just looking at them.

Soon a waiter came walking by and he was looking very polite with his black bow tie and his half-length black apron that was tied at his waist. 

"Hello, welcome to the 'l'atelier du jardin', are you two ready to order?" The waiter had a nice soft smile spread across his face and he turned to look at the both of us. I glanced over at Jack to see if he was ready and he quickly nodded before ordering us a bottle of wine, and it sounded expensive. He took a quick glance at the menu before continuing his order.

"And I would also like to have a 'Coq au vin' please" His voice was soft and his pronunciation was pretty much perfect, but it had a much more authoritative tone than I expected when he ordered his food. He then turned to look at me and the waiter followed his lead as he wrote down everything in his notepad.