~Chapter 8~

|Olivia     Stacy|

I was laying down, sprawled out on his large luxurious bed, waiting. I didn't really think this through, or what exactly was going to happen in the next few moments, as he told me to sit tight while he ran out to his walk-in closet to grab a few things. I really hated waiting, i wanted him to show me whatever he wanted to show.

It didn't take long for him to return, with his hands behind his back and his bare chest raising up and down quickly. I bit down on my lower lip as i watched him slowly make his way to the bed. He took out one of his hands and showed me a red woven rope. The very same rope he had bought that day in the shop. I locked my eyes on the tight grip he held, making his knuckles turn white. Then he showed me his other hand, a black blindfold laced between his fingers. His tall frame was now standing at the edge of the bed, locking his eyes with mine.

"Come here darling" He said with a low voice, making me blush slightly. I scooted over to the edge, while sitting on my knees as i gazed into his dark, lust filled orbs. He looked down on me and gently brushed a few strands of my hair out of my face before parting his lips.

"Are you sure you want this..?" His eyes carried a hint of uncertainty as he spoke.

All i could do was nod, as i held my breath. My heartbeat was increasing as i could feel his warmth, radiating towards me. 

"Jack.. I-" I couldn't look at him, the words i wanted to say got stuck in my throat and i felt my burning cheeks turn even redder. His fingers made its way to my chin, applying a bit of pressure to make me meet his eyes. 

"What is it princess?" His voice was soft and calmed my nerves down a bit. I was too ashamed to tell him that I've never done this before.

I took in a deep breath, and closed my eyes with furrowed brows. 

"I.. I have never-" I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, i didn't want to see his disappointed face. 

"Liv" He stated harshly, with a deep tone, almost making me flinch. I slowly opened my eyelids to see the worried facial expression his features held. Why was he worried? 

"You never had sex..?" He asked while tilting his head to the side as he looked down into my eyes. I shook my head in response while biting onto my lip. His rough hand caressed the side of my cheek and i couldn't help but lean into his touch.

"Wha- i mean how? Everyone is literally drooling over you Liv" He said the last part with a bit of resistance. I kept opening and closing my mouth, trying to look for the words. How? what a dumb question.

"I guess i have been waiting for the right person" My eyes looked at his face, trying to read his thoughts. Did i complicate things..?

He didn't answer me, or give me much to go on. I cursed at myself internally and just as i was about to turn around, his hand grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips onto mine. Fireworks was exploding in my stomach and my whole body was in shock, it didn't take long for me to return the lust-filled passionate kiss. He kissed me with such force, knocking the air out of my lungs and i gasped. He took that as a chance to slid his tongue inside, dancing with mine. 

His hand was now slightly gripping the side of my neck and soft moans was escaping my lips, into the kiss. I could feel how he was smiling as his lips devoured mine.

His hand held a firm grip around the base of my throat, making me wetter by the second. 

He pulled his lips away from mine and released his grip around my neck. Fucking hell, why did i like this as much as i did?

"Where have you been all my life?" He whispered into my ear, before pulling back too look at my slightly swollen red lips

"Princess, as much as i would love to hear you scream my name, i want your first time to be special." He finally said after catching his ragged breath. His hand cupped my cheek and he gently rubbed the soft skin with his thumb.

All i could do was to nod in his response, i wasn't exactly keen on waiting, clearly my now soaked panties agreed. My eyes darted towards the red rope and my stomach got filled with excitement as i bit down on my lower lip quite harshly.

It didn't take long for Jack to realize where my attention was as he started grinning. 

"Do you want to get a taste of how it feels?" His eyes looked amused by my curiosity and as soon as i nodded towards him, his hands stretched to grab the blood red rope. He admired the rope and how it felt in his hands, and i could see how much he was used to this, how much this truly meant for him.

He took a hold of my hands and placed them in front of me, with my palms facing up. My eyes was locked into his eyes as he held eye contact the whole time. He slowly started to wrap the rope around my wrists and pulling it tightly, making me let out a gasp at the restriction. His eyes never left mine, which told me that he was very used to tie girls up. He finished the knot and pulled at it one last time, to make sure i wouldn't get out of this, not if he didn't let me. 

His hands grabbed both of my hands and pushed me down onto the bed, pinning my wrists above my head. His lips formed into a smirk as his eyes traveled down my body. My breathing hitched as he took his free hand to feel around on my skin, leaving tingles after every touch.

"Keep your hands still" he stated with a serious tone. 

His mouth started to leave sloppy, wet kisses down my neck, and he soon made his way to my collarbone, making me moan softly by his touch. His hands grabbed the hem of my shirt and slowly started to pull it up, his lips crashed against the bare skin of my stomach, not wasting any seconds to hear my uneven breathing alongside with my quiet moans. 

After he kissed his way up to my chest, he quickly pulled the shirt above my head, but leaving it to cover my eyes. When i couldn't feel his touch or his lips, my back arched up, longing for his touch and the way he made every part of my skin burn with desire. I knew he was still there as i could hear his breath becoming more and more paced and that only made me blush even more, knowing hes watching my body crave for his touch.

His hands then grabbed the sides of my waist, making me gasps at the sudden contact and unknowingly reaching my hands to feel him. Before i realized what i had done, and take it back, his dark chuckle filled the room. 

"Princess, what did i tell you.." He clicked his tongue and his voice was filled with lust. Just when he was about to give me my punishment, for breaking the only rule, we were interrupted by his phone.

To be continued..

AN: who do you think is calling?  Sorry for the lil cliffhanger. Also thank you all for reading my story and we are almost up to 200 reads :3 

By voting, or commenting shows me that my work is appreciated so thank you again.

-Missy