𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1

♥Raven Pov♥

Me and Dad were at the airport waiting for Bella

Me and Dad were at the airport waiting for Bella. She's gonna stay with us while Mom and Phil go traveling together.

Dad gently nudge me and I look  and saw my adopt sister Isabella walking towards us with her bags.

Dad awkwardly hugs Bella. "Hey, Bells."

Bella awkwardly hugs Dad back. "Hi Char-Dad." And pulls away and looks at me and glare. "Raven."

I glare back. "Isabella."

Dad clears his throat. "Let's get your bags to the car."

We walk back to Dad's police car, I got in the passenger seat first. I saw Bella glare and she got in the back seat as Dad close the trunk and got in the driver's seat.

♥🧛♥🐺

"Your hair's longer," Dad said awkwardly to Bella.

"Hmm. I cut it since the last time I saw you and Raven," Bella said from the back seat.

I roll my eyes as I read one of my classic books called Wuthering Heights.

"Oh. Guess it grew out again," Dad said awkwardly to Bella.

We pulled up in the drive way and Dad parked the car and turn it off. I place my bookmark to save my spot in the book and close it. I took off my seatbelt.

I look at Dad softly. "I'm going to my room to do my homework, Dad."

"Okay, honey," Dad said softly.

I open the passenger door and got out while holding my book and walk to the steps and  walk up to the front door and open it and  left it open for them and walk up the stairs and headed to my bedroom. I close my bedroom door behind me as soon as I enter my bedroom. I walked over to my boombox and played some Kanye West music and headed to my desk and sat down, place my book down on the side and I started to do some of my history homework with Kanye West playing in the background.

♥Third Pov♥

Charlie chuckles softly as he heard Raven's music from her bedroom window as he helps Bella carry her bags in the door and they both walk up the stairs.

"I've cleared some shelves off in the bathroom," Charlie said as he was carrying two bags of Bella's to her bedroom.

"Oh, right. One bathroom," Bella said walking in her new bedroom with her two other bags on her shoulders.