𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6

♥Third Pov♥

Sam and Emily's Place

(same outfit from last chapter)

Emily was cooking food for the boys and Raven.

She heard the door open so she walks over to the doorway and saw Emmett carrying an annoyed Raven over his shoulder.

"What happened?" Emily asked concerned.

Emmett place Raven on the couch and looked at Emily. "Isabella Swan happened."

Emily shake her head with an angry looked. "Does that girl not understand that your brother doesn't love her anymore?"

"No she doesn't understand. Me, Rav and Paul told her many times that Edward's real true love is Angela but Bella still doesn't understand," Emmett said as he sits down beside Raven.

Raven cuddles up to Emmett.

Emily shakes her head.

Kaleb, Rosalie, Edward, Sam and the rest of the pack came in the house.

Paul goes over to Raven and Emmett and sat down on the other side of Raven.

Jacob, Embry and Jared sat down on the floor in front of the couch.

Embry take the remote and turn on the television and flickering the channels.

Sam goes over to Emily and wraps his arms around her and kiss her cheek which she smiles softly.

♥🧛♥🐺

Middle of the night

Raven was still awake and was reading

Paul comes in the doorway and saw his and Emmett's girl still awake.

"Hey, Doll," Paul said smiling softly.

Raven looks up from the book that she borrowed from Edward and smiles softly. "Hi, Pauly."

Paul walks over and sat down beside her. "Why aren't you asleep yet, doll?"

"I can't sleep," Raven said.

"Why not?" Paul asked concern.

Raven became annoyed when her phone dinged and looked at it. "Isabella has been texting me nonstop." And her eyes narrowed when she saw the text from Bella that Jacob came over and told her the others secret.