𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7

♥Raven Pov♥

Me and Bella walk in the kitchen

Me and Bella walk in the kitchen. I walk over to the counter and place my purse down and look at dad.

Dad folder the newspaper and place it down on the table and look at the two of us but mostly on me softly. "Your mom called. Again."

Bella sighs. "Well, that's your fault. You shouldn't have told her about the "almost" accident."

I rolled my eyes at Bella and walk over to the table and pick up the dirty plate from the table and smile softly at dad. "You finished?"

Dad nodded smiling softly at me. "Yeah."

I smile softly and walk over to the sink.

"Kiss up," I heard Bella mumble.

I just ignored her and just place dad's dirty plate in the sink.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. She always did know how to worry. She was always worried about Rave," Charlie said softly.

I look at dad with a soft smile.

"She seems different. She seems happy," Dad said softly to Bella.

Bella nodded. "Hm."

"Phil sounds like an all right guy," Dad said softly.

"Yeah, he is," Bella said as she clears her throat. "Uh..." she exhales awkwardly and left the kitchen and head up to her bedroom.

Me and Dad watch her.

Dad clears his throat and looks at me softly. "Do you have any homework to do, sweetheart?"

I look at dad softly. "I do dad."

"Then go and do your homework. I'll call Cora and tell her that you can't work your shift tonight," Dad said.

I nodded softly as I grabbed my shoulder purse from the counter and left the kitchen and walk upstairs to my bedroom.

Night Time