𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

♥Third Pov♥

Raven driving to the blacks

Raven driving to the blacks. Emmett and Paul were with her in her car. Emmett in the passenger seat while Paul was in the back seat.

Emmett was holding a plate of brownies that Raven just bake.

"So, you told Isabella that Edward stay?" Emmett asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to but she was driving me, Paul, Charlie and Jess crazy with her depression about missing Eddie," Raven said as she was driving.

"It's okay. She needed to know. But soon she needs to find out that Angela and Edward are true soulmates," Emmett said.

Raven stopped at the red light and her and Paul looked at Emmett surprise.

Raven then squeals. "Really?!"

Emmett chuckles softly. "Really. Alice called and told us because she had a vision that Edward and Angela would be together sometime soon."

Raven claps with a smile.

Paul and Emmett smiles softly.

The red light turn green and Raven started to drive again.

Finally, Raven drive in the Black's driveway and she park her car.

"Doll, she's here," Paul said annoyed as he sees Bella's truck park by the garage.

Raven looks and groans annoyed.

"Let's go in the house and give these to Billy then if you want we don't have to stay. We can come back another time," Emmett said softly to Raven.

"Okay," Raven said softly.

She turns off her car and the three of them got out and closes the doors.

Jacob run out and smiles big and rushes over and hugs her and lifts her up which made her squeal but she hugs back.

Bella was at the garage door and scowled while watching.

Emmett and Paul smiles softly.

Raven laughs. "Jakey! Put me down!"

Jacob laughs and puts Raven down so her feet can touch the ground.

Raven smiles softly and saw Jacob's biceps  and feels them. "Wow. Nice biceps, Jakey."

Jacob gives a playful smug at Emmett and Paul as Emmett and Paul laughs softly and roll their eyes playful at Jacob.

Jacob looks back at Raven and smiles. "Thanks, Rave."

Raven smiles softly and kept a comfort hand on Jacob's bicep. "You know, soon you'll have to shift, Jakey."

Jacob nodded softly. "I know, Rave."

Raven smiles softly.

"Anyways, what are you three doing here?" Jacob asked the three.