𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3

♥Third Pov♥

The Carver Café

Raven was done with her shift as she sits down with her dad and Bella while doing her homework

Raven was done with her shift as she sits down with her dad and Bella while doing her homework. Cora brought their food and place Bella's food and Raven's food well on top of Raven's homework.

"I just can't get over how grown up you are. And so gorgeous," Cora told Bella as she place Charlie's food in front of him.

Waylon walks over to them. "Hey, Bella. You remember me?"

Bella looks at Charlie and Raven with a confused smile but hid it as she looks back.

"I played Santa one year," Waylon said.

"Yeah, Waylon, she hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four," Charlie told Waylon.

"I bet I made an impression, though, didn't I?" Waylon asked.

"You always do, " Raven said as she looks at Bella.

Waylon looks at Raven smiling. "Now, Yuna. How are you doing with your school work?"

Raven looks at Waylon and smile. "It's good. If I get enough credits this year then I can graduate."

"That's great, Yuna," Waylon said smiling.

"Thanks, Waylon," Raven said smiling as she takes her food and hands it to her dad which he held it as she puts her homework away in her backpack and then took her food back.

Waylon nodded softly smiling.

"All right, let the girls eat, Waylon," Cora told Waylon.

Waylon gave one last smile to the Swans and walk away.

Cora looks at Bella smiling. "As soon as you're done, I will bring your favorite. Berry cobbler, remember? Your dad still has it. Every Thursday." And she looks at Raven with a soft smile. "And I'll still get your favourite. Chocolate Mousse Ice cream."

Raven smiles. "Thanks Cora."

"Thank you.  That'd be great," Bella said as she was trying to get attention back to her.

Cora give the two girls a smile and walk away.

Charlie and Bella went to the ketchup at the same time.

"Oh. Here," Charlie said awkwardly as he passes the ketchup to Bella.

"Thanks," Bella whispers as she uses the ketchup.

Raven watches amusing as she eats one of her fries.

♥Raven Pov♥

Night Time

I was on my bed doing some research for a history paper and I pick Major Whitlock for my history paper

I groan softly. "There's nothing about him on here at all." But then I remember I had a book about him. I facepalm. "How can I be stupid, I have a book all about him in my bookcase.

I got off my bed and walk to my wall bookcase and begin to search for the book that's all about Major Whitlock. I finally found it.

"Ah ha, here it is," I said smiling as I took it off the bookcase and browse it and smile, it had tons.

I went back to my bed and got on it and started looking for some good facts in the book.

But I didn't notice that someone was watching me from outside with golden eyes.

words: 501