𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1

♥Third Pov♥

Raven was still sleeping in her comfortable bed

Victoria and James opens Raven's bedroom door quietly and Victoria walks in while James was standing at the doorway.

Victoria sits down on the edge of the bed and smiles softly as she moves a piece of Raven's bright pink hair from her face. "Sweetie, time to get up."

Raven wakes up and looks at her Enomma and smiles tiredly. "Morning, Enomma."

Victoria smiles softly. "Morning, sweetie."

"What time is it?" Raven asked as she rubs her eyes.

James fix his glasses as he smiles softly at Raven. "It's 7:30."

"Oh, shoot I forgot. I was supposed to pick up Jess and Ang and dropped them off at the school," Raven panic as she gets out of the the covers and gets out of bed and rushes to her closet to find an outfit.

Victoria chuckles softly and stands up and walks over to Raven and place a comfort hand on Raven's shoulder. "Sweetheart, don't worry about an outfit. Because I pick it out for you."

Raven smiles happily at her Enomma. "Thank you, Enomma."

Victoria smiles softly. "Your welcome, sweetie."

Raven found her outfit on her desk chair and picks it up and smile at it and walks in her bathroom that's connected to her bedroom and close the door.

She puts her outfit on the sink counter.

And she started the shower

And she started the shower. After the water was warm, she got in the shower after she took off her clothes.

♥🧛♥🐺