𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

♥Third Pov♥

Jacksonville, Florida Airport

Raven, Emmett and Paul who was carrying Raven suitcases and his walking ahead of a struggling Bella with her bags.

Finally they saw Renee and a girl who Raven knows which she smiles and let go of Emmett's hand and runs over and hug the girl. The girl hug back with tears and Raven cries too.

Renee watches with a soft smile.

"Now Salome, let me hug my daughter," Renee says smiling.

Salome laughs softly with tears as she and Raven broke their hug and Raven hugs her mom.

Renee smiles softly and hugs back.

Finally they broke their hug.

Raven wipes her tears away and smile and brought Emmett over. "Mom, you remember Emmett."

Renee smiles. "Of course, I do. Hi Emmett."

"Hi, Renee. It is finally officially meeting you," Emmett said smiling.

Renee smile back.

"Emm, this is my other best friend Salome. Sal, this is Emmett," Raven said smiling.

The two shake hands.

"Pauly, put those bags down and come over here," Raven said.

Paul sigh relieved and puts them down and walk over.

Raven takes Paul's hand and look at her mom and Salome. "Mom, Sal. Meet Paul. My other boyfriend."

Paul smiles nervously at the two. "Hi."

Renee and Salome smiles back.

Bella was pulling her suitcases while facing backwards and she didn't notice, Emmett's, Paul's and Ravens suitcases and she trip over them and fell on the floor.

They look over and Raven and Salome laughs. Renee covers her amusing smile. Emmett and Paul laughs.

Bella huffs angrily. "Help?"

They just laugh more.

Bella huffs and gets off the floor.

Paul and Emmett picks up the suitcases.

Raven and Salome link arms and walk to Renee's SUV.

Renee chuckles softly and then notices Paul having trouble with one of Raven's suitcases and went and help him and walk to the SUV.

Emmett and Paul follows her.

Bella grumbles and follows the others.

♥🧛♥🐺

♥Raven Pov♥

Mom's and Phil's House, Backyard with pool