𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8

♥Third Pov♥

At the boat docks, there was Waylon in his boat working on small things while listening to blues songs over the Walkman player that Raven got for him as a Christmas gift one year with headphones on.

Suddenly he heard a deep growl.

"Hello?" Waylon called out.

He look around as a red headed vampire shadow disappear.

Waylon took his headphones off. "Gerald?" He stands up and walks over. "Gerald?" He look around.

He hear something and he thought he saw something or someone. So he leans over starts the Motor boat.

The motor boat starts to back up from the dock as a whoosh came in front and there was a vampire. A nomad vampire name Victoria.

She grabs the front of the boat and pull it towards her.

Waylon stumbles and looked and saw her.

Victoria crunch down while still holding onto the boat as she tilt her head and giving him a sweetly smile.

Waylon turns around better and smiles flirtation at Victoria. "Hello."

Another vampire like Victoria jump on the boat behind Waylon and that vampire is James.

Waylon looks behind him and saw another one.

"Nice jacket," James said sinister as he tilt his head at Waylon.

Waylon looks at him in fear. "Who are you?"

"It's always the same inane questions. "Who are you?"" James taunts the people that asks the same question.

"What do you want?" Victoria mocks another one.

Waylon looks at Victoria in fear too.

"Why are you doing this?" James mocks another one.

Victoria smirks sinister.

Waylon looks between the two in fear.

The last vampire name Laurent vampire sped and was sitting on the bench of the boat. "James, let's not play with our food."

James looks annoyed but then noticed a Walkman player and smirks. "What do we got here?" He picks up the Walkman player that was on the seat.

Laurent and Victoria came to his sides and look at it with him.

Waylon gulps. "That's a Walkman player that someone that's like a granddaughter to me got it for me for Christmas one year."

Victoria put the headphones sightly near her ears and heard the singing voice that had a girl's singing voice that was in Korean. Victoria felt like she knew this girl. She looks at the scared man. "Who is this?"

Waylon didn't say anything.

Victoria vampire speed to him and grabbed his collar. "Who is she?!"

Waylon shakes in fear.

Laurent grabs Victoria and pull her away and looks at him. "Who is the girl singing in Korean?"