𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2

♥Third Pov♥

Seattle College, Lunch Time, Art Room

Raven was in the art room, painting a assignment for her art class

As she was painting, she felt someone or somebodies behind her.

"You guys came to say goodbye aren't you?" Raven asked softly as she was painting.

"Some of us are staying, Raven," Carlisle said softly.

Raven stopped painting and look at them. "Who's staying?"

"Emmett, Edward, Rosalie and Kaleb while me, Esme, Jasper and Alice are leaving," Carlisle said softly.

Raven looks at  Edward teasingly. "Ang is gonna be happy. She was worried."

The others chuckles softly as Edward smile softly.

"Sam knows about them staying. So Emmett, Edward, Rosalie and Kaleb haves a house between the barrier," Esme said softly.

Raven nodded softly.

The bell ring meaning lunch was over and class was starting soon.

"We should get going. You have our numbers if you need anything," Esme said motherly.

Raven nodded softly.

They all left.

Raven sighs softly knowing there's gonna be drama with Isabella later on as Raven went back to painting.

♥🧛♥🐺

Home, Bedroom

Raven was drawing at her desk as James came in with a can of Pepsi and plate of cheese and crackers and walk over and place them on the desk.

Raven smiles. "Thanks, Appa."

"Your welcome, sweetheart," James said smiling as he pushes his glasses back up.

Raven puts her pencil down and ate some cheese and crackers.

"So has Charlie called you lately?" James asked softly but concerned because Charlie hasn't called his adoptive daughter for awhile.

Raven frowns sadly. "No, my dad hasn't called me for a while.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Maybe he just forgets or he's busy," James said softly.

Raven nods softly.

James squeeze Raven's shoulder comfortably and walks out.

Raven sighs sadly as she looks at the picture of her and her dad Charlie in a frame that was in front of her. She just shakes her head and went back to drawing.