𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 14

♥Third Pov♥

Highway

"Hey, Mom. It's me again. Um. You must have let your phone die or something. I'm not in Forks, but everything's okay, and I'll explain it later," Bella said to her mom's voicemail and then she hangs up the phone.

Paul was sleeping with his head against the window as Raven was still listening to her music while looking at the trees that's going by them.

♥🧛♥🐺

♥Raven Pov♥

The Hyatt Regency Valencia

I got changed into something cooler when we got to the hotel room and now I'm in the living room with Paul, Jasper, Alice and Bella

Suddenly, Alice gasps.

We looks at her in worried.

"What is it? What do you see?" Jasper asked softly but worried.

"James, he just changed course," Alice said.

"Where will it take him, Alice?" Jasper asked softly as he grabbed my sketch book and open to a empty page and grabbed a pencil.

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors," Alice said.

Jasper puts the open page of the sketch book in front of her and puts the pencil in her hand.

We watch her draw it while she was still in her vision.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain," Bella said.

"She sees the course people are on while they're on it. If they change their minds, the vision changes," Jasper explained to Bella as we still watch Alice in worried.

"Okay, so the course that the tracker's on now is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?" Bella asked confused as she looks at it.

Alice blinks and she looks at Bella. "You've been here?"

"I took lessons as a kid while Raven was starting to write music when she was living in forks with our dad. And the school I went to had an arch just like that," Bella said.

Jasper looks at Bella. "Was your school here in Phoenix?"

"Yeah," Bella said as she walks in another room with her phone that was vibrating.

My phone vibrate and look and smile when I saw Emmett's name. I answer. "Emmett? Is everyone safe?"

"Not really. Your Appa, found out that you're out of town now he's mad that he didn't say goodbye for now," Emmett said softly on the other side of the phone.

I sigh softly.

"Hey, it's okay beautiful. He should understand," Emmett said softly.

"I hope so," I said.