𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9

♥Raven Pov♥

Night Time

I was still in Paul's arms as Edward was driving

"We should go back there and rip those guys' heads off," Edward said angrily as he was gripping the steeling wheel tightly.

I whimpered in Paul's arms.

I watched Emmett and Paul shot glares at Edward.

Edward look through the mirror and his eyes soften when he saw my shaking body in Paul's arms. "Sorry, Yena."

"It's okay, Eddie," I said softly but shaky.

Edward gives me a soft brotherly smile and look forward to the road.

"Can you tell us why Bella wasn't there with you, beautiful?" Emmett asked softly as he looks at me.

"She left me with those drunk, scary frat boys," I cried in Paul's arms.

I heard the three of the growls angrily.

♥🧛♥🐺

We finally arrived at the restaurant. Edward park the car. I got out of the car and started walking towards the restaurant and I smile when I saw Angela and Jessica walking out of the restaurant but then I had a glare when I saw Bella walking out.

She glare back.

Angela and Jessica rushes over to me and hug me and I hug back.

We broke the hug.

Angela looks at me worried. "Where were you? We left you messages."

"Asked Bella," I said as I glare at Bella.

Angela and Jessica looks at Bella with their own glares.

"Did you do something to Rave, Bella?" Jessica asked angrily.

Bella scoffs. "She's right there. She's fine. She's just being overdramatic."

Angela and Jessica glare at Bella.

"What did you just called her?" Emmett asked angrily as he, Paul and Edward stood behind me and glaring at Bella.

"She's overdramatic," Bella said.

Paul growls. "You left her with drunk, scary frat boys."

"What!?" Jessica and Angela chorused angrily.

"You left her with those creepy dudes that was checking us out through the window at the dress store?" Angela asked debrief.