𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5

♥Third Pov♥

Hospital

Raven woke up a few minutes ago and Emmett was by her side when she woke up as Bella was watching with a secret glare

Charlie came through the double doors and sigh relief when he saw Raven awake but he also noticed one of the Cullen kids with her. He walks over and gives a hug to Raven and look at her. "Are you okay, Yuna?"

Raven smiles softly. "Yes, I'm okay, dad."

"Good. No more late shifts at the diner," Charlie said softly but sternly.

"But dad!?" Raven said.

"No buts young lady. You need to get better shifts at the diner or you're not going to work there anymore, sweetheart," Charlie said softly.

Raven looks down as Emmett squeeze Raven's hand to comfort her.

Raven looks back at her dad softly. "I'll talk to Cora."

"Good," Charlie said softly but sternly. And turns to Bella. "Bella. You okay?"

Bella nodded.

Charlie looks at Tyler with a stern look. "You and I are gonna talk."  Charlie looks back at Bella. "You all right?"

"I'm fine, Dad. Calm down," Bella said.

Raven and Emmett just watches.

Tyler looks at Bella. "I'm sorry, Bella. I tried to stop."

"I know. It's okay," Bella told Tyler.

"No. It sure as hell is not okay," Charlie said.

Bella looks at him. "Dad, it wasn't his fault."

Charlie looks at Bella. "You couldn't been killed. You understand that?"

Bella kept looking at him. "Yes. But I wasn't, so..."

Charlie looks at Tyler. "You can kiss your license goodbye."

Carlisle came in with his doctor coat. "I heard the Chief's daughters was here."

Charlie sighs relief. "Dr. Cullen."

Carlisle walks over. "Charlie." And gave a nod to his son.

Emmett nod back to his and his sibling's adoptive dad.