𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 15

♥Raven Pov♥

I looked around as I sat up and get off the bed and slowly walk over to the mirror and look at myself through the mirror in awe. I was half witch, half vampire and half human.

I saw Emmett walking behind me and standing behind me and smile softly at me through the mirror. I smile softly back.

I turn around and hug him as I felt his arms around me and hug me back.

"I miss you," Emmett said softly but quietly as he keeps me close to him.

"I miss you too, Emm," I said softly smiling.

We broke the hug. And then suddenly I was in someone else's arms and I knew it was Paul because he was warm. I hug Paul back.

I knew the others were at the doorway but they were letting me, Paul and Emmett reunited which was nice of them.

♥🧛♥🐺

The Next Night of the Prom

Cullens House

Me, Rosalie, Alice, Jessica and Angela were getting ready for the prom together. The boys already left for the Prom.

I put on my purple with butterflies Off Shoulder Prom Gown that I sketch but Alice and Rosalie made for me when I was in transitioning.

I was having some trouble so I asked Rosalie who already in her dress to help me

After Rosalie help me, she did something quick for my hair.

I smile at the hair style

"Are you girls ready to go to prom?" Rosalie asked smiling.

"Yes," we chorused smiling.

We walk out of Rosalie and Kaleb's share bedroom and walk downstairs where Dad, Appa, Enomma, Carlisle and Esme were waiting for us.