𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12

♥Third Pov♥

James and Laurent were watching police officers with dogs.

Victoria runs with a amusing as her foot step in mud.

A police dog sniffed around the footprint.

"Whoa. Hold on," A police officer said.

Charlie crunch down and look at it and look around and was confused. "It's human."

♥🧛♥🐺

♥Raven Pov♥

Evening

The Carver Café

Emmett join me and my dad at the Café

I was drinking a homemade Korean Strawberry Milkshake that Cora made for me.

"Hey sorry I'm late

"Hey sorry I'm late. Biology project," Bella said as she comes in and sat down.

Me and Emmett snickers quietly knowing that wasn't the truth.

Bella looks up and saw Emmett and looks back at dad and pointed at Emmett. "Dad, why is he here?"

"Because he is one of Raven's boyfriends," Dad said as he gives me a amusing smirk.

I blush as Emmett smirks.

"Dad," I said blushing.

Dad chuckles.

"Is she allowed to have a boyfriend? She's too young," Bella said smirking at me if I was gonna in trouble.

"Bella, your sister is 18 so she is old enough to date," Dad said sternly.

"She's not my sister, dad! You and mom adopted her," Bella said angry.

I looked down.

"Isabella," Dad said shocked.

"It's okay, dad. I'm just gonna take my order to go and I'll get Emm to drive me home," I said quietly.

I got up and walk over to the counter where Cora is. "Hey, Cora?"