𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11

♥Third Pov♥

Night Time

Raven woke up from her phone ringing

Raven woke up from her phone ringing. She grabs it and answered tiredly. "Hello?"

"Rave, your late for our girl's sleep over at my house," Jessica said on the phone.

"What time is it?" Raven asked as she was looking for her clock.

"It's 8:30 pm and our sleep over was supposed to be at 7:00 pm," Jessica said softly.

"Oh my gosh, Jess. I'm so sorry. I slept through the whole day," Raven said.

"It's okay, Rave. You had a headache today," Jessica said softly.

"How about this. We can have the sleep over at my dad's place. I can go and ask my dad right now," Raven said smiling as she gets out of the bed.

She walks out of her bedroom and runs downstairs to the living and saw her dad watching the hockey game and she place a hand on her cellphone. "Hey, dad?"

Charlie looks up and smile softly. "Hey, sweetheart. What do you need?"

"I was wondering if I can have the sleepover that me, Jess and Ang were supposed to have at Jess's house tonight?" Raven asked hopefully.

"Of course. And you can always order pizza too," Charlie said softly smiling.

Raven smiles. "Thanks dad." And she started to talk to Jessica. "Hey, Jess? You and Ang can come over for the sleepover."

"Great! Me and Ang are on our way," Jessica said smiling.

After that Raven and Jessica said goodbyes and hang up at the same time.

Charlie stands up. "I got something to show you, hon. It's in the garage."

Raven nodded softly but confused.

Charlie and Raven walk to the garage and when they got there, Charlie open the door and turn the light on and Raven gasps in amazement. It was a Movie room that can also be a sleepover room too.

 It was a Movie room that can also be a sleepover room too