~2~

Your P.O.V

It was easy to tell who came from what kind of family in Phoenix Drop High. The parking lot was scattered with brightly painted cars and trucks that looked like the latest model, as well as older cars from years ago. It wasn't necessarily surprising considering Phoenix Drop is a private school and most kids have some sort of scholarship, have wealthy family's, or come from less fortunate families who have no other schools to go to.

Nobody ever really paid any attention when someone's engine was humming or there was a loud car coming through the court yard. I think I was the only one that turned my head to see which cars engine had just been roaring. I turned my head to look back, letting go of Garroth's waist as I did.

It was easily noticeable, a bright red car which was making a sharp turn to fit into one of the parking spaces. It might have been some sort of Lamborghini, but I was no expert on cars.

"Who's that?" I asked, and I knew only Garroth could hear me over everyone else's conversation.

Garroth turned around and looked in the same direction as me.

"I don't know." He said, "Someone from Neopolitan I guess."

It was already normal for me to not know people in school, now I had to get ready for that to get even worse. Garroth didn't seem to care very much but I stared over at the car. It took a moment for anyone to get out but eventually a girl exited from the passengers seat. She looked annoyed and I swear if my vision was only a little bit better I could have read her lips to find out whatever she was yelling about. Next the driver exited the car, he nearly reminded me of Laurence with how annoyed he looked at the girl who was presumably yelling at him. Although he didn't resemble Laurence at all really.

The man had dark brown, straight, hair parted in the middle. He was tall, maybe as tall as Garroth. The parking lot was way to far away to tell any exact features but I still stared harder to try and see. The car was far away, but not to far for me to get an idea of his facial features.

"You're right," I said, "I would have remembered a face like that."

"Oh shut up Y/N." Garroth said immediately turning away from the car and looking down at me.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm just kidding Gar." I said. I tapped him on the cheek with my hand and stood on my tip toes to lean up and kiss him.

"No you weren't." Garroth muttered.

"No, you're right. Who on god's good Earth is that." Katelyn asked. She stepped over to me and slung her arm around my shoulder. I laughed as she licked her lips purely to look like the boy crazy girl she is.

"What is wrong with the two of you?" Garroth asked. Katelyn and I both turned to look at him at the same time.

"What? Didn't think you were gonna get a run for your money as hottest in the school did you?" Katelyn pouted at Garroth who rolled his eyes.

"I don't care about that." He said, looking away from the both of us.

I looked back out towards the car. Two new people had joined the ones we watched leave the car, one shorter boy with brown hair and an even shorter girl with blonde hair.

"This is gonna be weird, isn't it?" Katelyn asked.

"What is?" I asked turning towards her.

"Having a whole new school here."

The bell rang and Katelyn practically launched herself off of me and towards Travis. I turned towards the building and began walking, with Garroth right next to me.